ES Recruitment Drive
There's this amusement park near my house that makes 3 big haunted houses and charges 10 dollars each. Going to that with some friends
The night before Halloween is the best. I do mischief night, suo much fun
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
I am going to take my baby brother out and eat his candy because he's only nine months old. Muhahaha.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
I'll be doing the same as any other day. Nothing 0.0 . I'm no where near as social to go to a party let alone I naturally despise parties. They can be fun from time to time but it always brings on conversations face to face. I'm always the guy that wants to go but the person keeps talking so I always have to make an excuse that I have to go or something along those lines. Might watch a few scary movies but other than that, nothing special.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
sounds like your average old person guide to Halloween

Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
I'll be doing the same as any other day. Nothing 0.0 . I'm no where near as social to go to a party let alone I naturally despise parties. They can be fun from time to time but it always brings on conversations face to face. I'm always the guy that wants to go but the person keeps talking so I always have to make an excuse that I have to go or something along those lines. Might watch a few scary movies but other than that, nothing special.

This is pretty much me. Also my friends don't go trick or treating anymore.

Plus it's always nice to see what kind of things kids these days dress up as. But my neighborhood is doesn't get much business for some reason. Probably because I don't do any decorations, and the road I live in leads to a dead end, but still...

Am I boring yet?
Last edited by Rfifan; Oct 16, 2014 at 10:21 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I'm gonna blow it up with a party and I'll dress up as a grim reaper looking to scare some for some awesome riots in the house.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
>blow it up with a party
>literally 12 years old
>awesome riots

ill probably go skating in a spooky outfit and when i get home eat the leftover candy my parents bought because nobody comes down my street or ill go to some shitty party where i hate everyone there
I'll go out at midnight. Then i'll go to McDonalds and eat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
My buddies and our dates are dressing up as the The Church of Satanism. We'll probably end up knocking on a few doors asking for sacrifices, and when they say no, we'll ask for candy or something.

Afterwards, we're going to the haunted house to see what we can laugh at. We'll be going to Red Lobster for dinner and joke about the people who gave us the wild eye.