Toribash
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I really don't like the fact that the design of the head is nearly if not the same with little changes of the cobra set. Also some detailes look nearly the same as the cobra one.

It looks really nice and it is even more sexy that it is minimalistic, but it's kinda a rip off. Try something new and make your sets look different.

I dont see how the heads are anything near the same. However, i will admit that the body parts have the same "template", so to say. They are very different to me, most likely because i get to see it from all angles.
Although, Jeje requested that it looked similar, so i guess thats also why :P
Commissions have been Reopened!

How, before i have people flooding to ask for commissions (i've had a few people ask during the beginning of this month) Due to class, I will be rather slow. This is an extremely important year.

I've added a price section just to show what certain items will cost, so this way people can judge how much money they may need to throw at me or gain.

cats Moderated Message:
keep requests to PMs please, thanks
Last edited by Pixelate; Sep 25, 2016 at 08:02 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
Getting Back into it.

I have created a new set, Antimatter Bot!
This set was originally sold to Vinyl

I finally made a set with elf, K0HTA

Last edited by Pixelate; Oct 29, 2016 at 12:14 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Attention All Lovers of Art!

In the next few days i will be relocating all of my stuff into one new thread. My comissions, art, and sets will all be showcased there in a new and improved layout. I will also be starting Pixels Art Trade in the market, in which i will sell, buy, and trade textures. My commissions may or may not be listed there as well.

The age of pixel is coming!. I will close this thread soon, once all my stuff is done
-----
Relocated. Please go to PixelateTori's Art and Commissions.
Last edited by Pixelate; Nov 4, 2016 at 12:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]