Toribash
Original Post
[RETRO] Retro Gaming
welcome to
.Retro Gaming.

What is this organization about?
This org. have the purpose of bringing people that loves,plays old-time games(even if you weren't born at those times),share old-time games curiosity,ideas,and overall,have fun.
Nes,Snes,MasterSystem,Sega Senesis,Xbox classic,Ps1,all old time video games are welcome.

How can i apply?
Take in note that you don't need to be born at old times,all you need is some interest in old games.
you just need to fill you app with:

Age - not necessary,but this will let us know if you lived at true old game times.
Consoles you played - let us see what plataforms you have played and see what we have in common.
Favorite old game - Probably you can find someone who have same tastes as you.
Additional info: feel free to post some addition info about you and you gaming life,not really necessary tough.

Memberlist

<Game recommendation list>
its the place where you can recommend some games to other people
remember to tell name,date and genre of the game.

Snes

Genesis

Last edited by victortb; Dec 9, 2016 at 09:47 PM. Reason: member add
hi is this where i come to brag about games
also contra hard corps is like my favourite genesis game

Age - 17, obviously i didnt play NES when i was a kid but i grew up with a sega saturn until i got a playstation 3

Videogames you played

pictures of my saturn games cause it's a lot easier than listing them

i've played other games too although it would be pointless to list them all, some of the most memorable include Metal Gear Solid, Mario 2, Mortal Kombat 2, Gyruss, Rush'n Attack, Smash Bros 64. i also beat castlevania once

i also have one of those 8-in-1 unlicensed game things that is an atari 2600 controller and it has tons of games in it like Missile Command and Defender.

Favorite old game - Panzer Dragoon 2 is pretty sick. So is Titan Wars but nobody played that
oh yeah
wooo shinny stuff,Added.

Smash bros 64,i remember playing that game on emulator before.
i also played majora's mask,duuuude it was amazing,still didn't finish it tough.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Hallo Guys!

Age - 17 years.

i started playing on my friend game boy although being old i was very impressed with that thing, around 2005-2006 i discovered the PS2, my cousin had one, i really begged to my parent's to buy one, but instead they bought a NES with a design of a keyboard, i hated that thing at first time but when i saw that that thing had a gun and you could shoot birds on the game with the gun! i immediately changed my mind and it was there when i started loving video games.

something like this

Weird huh?

Then i started playing around on my cousins PS1, PS2 and PS3, i still don't own one :-P.

old games i played- super mario was cool, hercules, Tom and Jerry on game boy were sweet, Ninja Gaiden, that time it was only called Ninja, arkanoid, blade, teenage mutant ninja turtles, virtua fighter 5, moto racer, contra and the first metal gear solid, i don't remember the others games atm.

Additional info : worst game i've played, i know it's not retro but i have to say that prototype, definitely prototype, that game sucks.
Last edited by yuki; Oct 5, 2016 at 11:47 AM.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Age - I am 22.
Videogames you played - Legends of Dragoon, Zelda Ocarina of Time, pretty much all the final fantasies and a bunch others.
avorite old game - Final Fantasy 7
Additional info: The worst old game that I have played were maybe the old games that were created after movies. I can't name them but I am sure you know what I mean.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
both added,welcome.

FMA05: wold mind in telling me how dafuc that keyboard and stuff works?
meh,most nes games i'd preffer using the normal controller,very confortable and small;

Raven: Videogames i mean consoles,old consoles yah;
atm i'm trying to complete majora's mask(tloz),stuck on the deku scrub palace,not sure where i shold go.
final fanatasy i have never played before,and i'm not sure if phantasy star was made by the same enterprises,but is a cool looking game.
First game I ever played was Super Mario World on my older brothers SNES. Yoshi always scared the fuck out of me and i'm still sad to this day because I never really got to far into the game, only completing a couple of the levels. I started playing either The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past or Street Fighter II: The World Warrior after that, also not being interested in those as a kid either. The first game that I ever loved on the SNES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time, a game my mother had bought for my birthday.
Favorite game is Simpsons: hit and run. I absolutely adored that game. Also never beat it :v
Some other games that I remember playing:
Tomb Raider ll
Resident Evil

Worst game played to present time is The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius: Jet Fusion. It's hard, but not in a good way.

I'm planning on buying a snes and getting Shaq-Fu. A friend always bitched to me how bad it was and i'd always dreamed of playing it.
Once i get my hands on pc i will add you to memberlist,coine.
I never finished TLoZ:a link to the past,i got stuck on the middle of the game,like i dont know what to do.
ahh SMW times on my real snes....nostalgia,i've already finished it before,also the yoshi looks kinda cute....
we can play some snes-netplay other time in emulators,lets see who is better at street fight xD(i will lose SO HARD)
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
both added,welcome.

FMA05: wold mind in telling me how dafuc that keyboard and stuff works?
meh,most nes games i'd preffer using the normal controller,very confortable and small;

well, like a computer keyboard and it had one game where you could type things with the keyboard and feel like a hacker, basic learning and another one like a computer simulator.

it was very simple, you just put a diskette on top right or centre and have fun.

put this on the hole hmm

i never played on NES controller, but they don't seem very confortable to me tho.

played on this

I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
app
My name is ali i am 11 years old.
My console life:I first played on a gameboy advance then got bored of it so my dad got me an original xbox,by far my favourite of all time.Then came xbox 360 which changed my life.It changed it because i jtagged it so it can play emulators thats when i got introduced to super mario bros.i loved that.

My favorite game?:Mortal kombat shaolin monks

My least favorite game?:not quite so retro but (plz dont kill me) its gta v why am i the only 1 who hates it??