Toribash
Original Post
How to improove my Toribash fps?
So I have a really bad PC (I had it for 12 years but I'm going to buy a gaming PC in june).

I want to improve my fps on Toribash because it is really laggy sometimes and It's anoying.

My PC info:

Processor: Intel Petium Dual CPU T2310 (1.5 GHZ)
RAM: 2 GB
Operational System: 32 Bits
Windows 7 Ultimate

It is a simple laptop.
Last edited by Lord; Feb 21, 2019 at 03:34 PM. Reason: BAD ENGLISH
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
try overclocking your processor if possible (nvm i didn't know its a laptop) ,and download a program that clean your ram when playing games.
these might help.
Last edited by Alpha; Feb 21, 2019 at 05:21 PM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Overall an outdated system so not much to do, you will experience lag. For maximum potential FPS close apps that you don't use (especially web browsers, those eat a lot of ram). Re-Installing windows would also most certainly speed up your PC for a while but it would wipe everything you have on it.
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
turn off animations and 3D objects
graphics:low
turn off background applications

I have that already
-----
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Overall an outdated system so not much to do, you will experience lag. For maximum potential FPS close apps that you don't use (especially web browsers, those eat a lot of ram). Re-Installing windows would also most certainly speed up your PC for a while but it would wipe everything you have on it.

I did that and it doesnt work... Maybe it is because the PC is just old
Last edited by Lord; Feb 22, 2019 at 07:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
From my experience toribash can run on the potatoest potatoes of PCs. Don't know if that true for the newest UI, that thing terrifies me. But anyway, go into advanced options and disable everything except textures. And if you've done that already and still get 30~ fps, toribash used to and might still lock your fps at 30. If that's the case you need to set it to 60.
golf
Originally Posted by Dextile69 View Post
So I have a really bad PC (I had it for 12 years but I'm going to buy a gaming PC in june).

I want to improve my fps on Toribash because it is really laggy sometimes and It's anoying.

My PC info:

Processor: Intel Petium Dual CPU T2310 (1.5 GHZ)
RAM: 2 GB
Operational System: 32 Bits
Windows 7 Ultimate

It is a simple laptop.

I feel like recently there has been fps troubles at toribash. Sometimes my fps shows 17fps or worse. my specs are intel i7 geforce gtx1050ti and my computer can run farcry 5 with ease... i think there has been some random issues. DEV PLS NOTICE THIS AND FIX IT