Ranking
Original Post
Rules / Informations

Behold, all souls are mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is mine: the soul who sins shall die. (Ezekiel 18:4)

"We all know exactly who he is and what he wants. He comes for every person, hourglass in hand, waiting for the last grain of sand to fall.
When it does, he collects the soul with a well-practiced cut of his razor-sharp blade. It may not be a pleasant image, but it is clear and unmistakable.
Even God's soul will be taken by em one day....
"

Welcome to Grim Reapers clan board.
First of all, follow our rules or your soul will be reaped.

Rules

General Rules

1. Use a proper language anywhere (Forum, ingame, IRC). This means no flaming, trolling, spamming, racism, rude behavior or something else that have a bad effect on the clan's reputation
  2. Be active at both (ingame and forum) parts of the community. If you plan vacations / downtimes please post at the Inactivity thread
  3. Don't get yourself into trouble. That means you HAVE to follow the global and local forum rules ANYTIME plus a good behavior ingame of course! If you are not sure about the rules read the forum stickies BEFORE you post!

Sportsmanship

Sportsmanship is a must be for any Grim Reaper. Be a fair winner, be a fair loser. If you start ranting around or bragging like an idiot we will warn you once, if you don't stop it you might be kicked out of the clan.

Clanhopping / Loyality

Grim Reapers is not a clan for you if you don't want to be part of a family for longer. If you are just here to have a well known clan tag it's better you leave as soon as possible.
Well known clanhoppers should stay away, if we smell something like that we have to react. Fresh members who decide to leave after just some days will get a 1/2-year ban for re-application.
We stand together, we work together, we help eachother. That's the main goal of this clan. Loyality is a must be.

Activity

Forum activity is a must from now on! If you are going to be inactive (vacations etc.) you HAVE to post the estimated time when you are back and the reason for your inactivity at the right thread!
Members who are inactive over more than 14 days without doing the said above will get an auto kick from the clan.

Communication

To have a general base to communicate beside the forum all Reaper members should use IRC whenever it's possible.
The best way for this is to install an IRC client like mIRC or Nettalk as example.
A more complete list of IRC clients for other operating systems can be found here, if you cannot use a client please use this link to get directly into the clan channel (web-based IRC client)
The clan channel is: #Reaper

Clan Wars

Every full member have the ability to start clan wars. So if you want to start one just do it. Pick one or more Reaper members or just do a 1vs1.
But please always try to get more clan members involved. Check the IRC channel to find some.

Changes and additions to the rules may come over the time, so check it from time to time!

Last edited by ViperTech; Jun 25, 2015 at 01:58 PM.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Donations
Donations to the ReaperBank

TC Donations

Item Donations

Last edited by Mimic; Feb 24, 2013 at 01:22 AM.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Allies

Clan Allies

Single Allies

Check my Soundcloud ;)
Blacklist

list