Toribash
It did hit his head , just watch closely
also bump. need some cnc on this
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Moving uke is just as good as hacking the replay, don't do it or if you really want to at least keep it private.

Anyways to the replay:

Why did you contract the knee after the boom? It just made the hit powerless. Overall you have made it better, there are still some twitchy movement which doesn't look so good, as well as being overall a bit stiff, but you're getting rid of your random movement for the most part.
I see , I mad a number of replays on this new opener I made
I can't seem to get my flow down , but I wanna see some one edit this replay to show me some things I need to improve
Attached Files
#max- couch potato v3.rpl (262.7 KB, 22 views)
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

It was a bit stiff...
The opener was really stiff.
The first kick was ok.
The second could been cool with a boom.
And then, the third on the chest. That was like: Dyyaaaam! It was soooo realistic!
The 4th kick was also really cool.

Good job.

8/10
M I N I V A N
New replay , I think the front to black flip was not so good ,so I might make a v4 of it , need some CnC
-----
Bump. need some cnc on this
Attached Files
#max- nyan fat v3.rpl (339.6 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by maxfire1; Dec 17, 2011 at 09:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

The opening boom was great. The spin flip you did to get back to uke was okay. Didnt look all that great but it was okay. Your arms were kinda stiff and it broke the flow a little bit. The replay might look better with a different move there. And the ending when you were walking made it look like you were struggling to find balance. The DMs were nice. 8/10
No.
Very stiff.
The booms was totally ok.
You'll need to work on the leg DM.
Good job anyways.

7/10
I Hate My Life - Hours
new replay , I was racing againts ukes head , before it fell down I had to make a boom
need some cnc on this
-----
Bump , cnc please
Attached Files
#max- tryouts v2.rpl (273.2 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by maxfire1; Dec 20, 2011 at 09:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)