Ranking
Original Post
A Fresh New Start
Just made it in ORMO so I thought a new thread would be better.

Starting with my most recent madman, CnC is very much appreciated.

Do not request CnC, when I see your post, I'll directly CnC your thread
Attached Files
#C-M- Jubilee.rpl (269.3 KB, 122 views)
Nice opener, but I dislike first hit, next hits are very fast and strong, average skit. So, good replay. Work hard with next. Good luck.
The opener was blargh, but the first hit was pretty nice, I liked how you made it look floaty but then just slamed his lumbar.
The second hit was pretty nice, I liked it. Good to see you didn't go for a boomhit.
The third kick didn't have good aiming, but somehow, it had a good feel to it. Maybe it's just the movement.
Both skeets were good, the first one was fast and the second one had good aiming.
Cool pose, so the replay was nice but I wish you had done something with the lower body.
Opener was meh

The split was nice

Second hit was alright I sorta disliked it cause I didn't find it interesting.

third hit was just blargh i don't know how you aimed it.

Skeets were great

Nice pose.
Opener was meh.
Split was kinda weak, blah.
Second hit wasn't really good, because you used shin.
I don't know what was the next DM, maybe it was just of the turn gravity.
First skeet was too short.
If the next one was more powerful it would be kinda more cooler.
Pose was nice.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Wasn't too spectacular, a few basic 1DM's and shit.

But the opening manipulation to get him into the air was well done, I have trouble with doing that or making manips in general. First hit was okay, could've been better or executed better. Then after that, you just went on like you didn't give a damn which probably would've looked cooler if there were a few booms.

Last hit was a pretty well executed boom or semi-boom. But the landing wasn't to great and then you flopped around a little bit after. Skeet was a decent touch.

6/10. I know you can do a lot better cham. You're a cool dude and a great replay maker. Tweak the replay a little bit more and see what else you can do, try to get a few booms or get some spectacular flares and make it a simple split-cap replay. Get creative n' shit.
beware
the goblin
The manip was alright, lacked flow on Uke's part, but it got the job done.
I am actually a fan of the hits, and the skeet was alright so it's a pretty enjoyable replay imo.
Simple manip.
Not a big fan of the hits, but they were good, anyhow, somehow, powerful.
Skeet was yay.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Jubilee - I like the hits on this one, they were pretty well done. Although it was VERY stiff, It's hard to find the perfect line between relaxing and holding joints, and once you do, you won't lose so much flow. 6/10

Schmecky - The manipulation was very well done, you really worked on your flow for this one, but I dislike the hits, they had a way bigger potential than for just single dismemberments. Those 2 last kicks could have been way more destructive. 7/10
:^)