Toribash Modeling Agency

Join Us

Members

Our Artwork

Goals

Rules

Donations

Old Thread

Last edited by Foxy; May 2, 2014 at 12:23 AM.
Hello electric,I saw what you just said at our clan and I went here for help !
Old Is always GOLD
Hey, you should apply! What did you need help with?
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Let's start that application, since I hate and I suck making free form applications anyways:

Hi, my name is Patrick, I'm a 11 years old, yes I'm just a little kid but when you know me, you won't know what's my age. Okay so, I can make arts, I can make some details to any other art if necessary, I kindly use GIMP, because I suck at others. I sometimes use paint.net (it's a program) to make flame in it

Example of flame

And maybe some special icy effects on the floor

Example:

Anyhow, if you want to see any kind of art for me, you can see kinda in TABD in first post (that was when I was a beginner) and maybe in some many other threads, one of them is in Vector (the clan) and in Ice Dragons (the clan) in the first post, I made the banner.

And finally, my tori as you asked.

█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Let's start that application, since I hate and I suck making free form applications anyways:

Hi, my name is Patrick, I'm a 11 years old, yes I'm just a little kid but when you know me, you won't know what's my age. Okay so, I can make arts, I can make some details to any other art if necessary, I kindly use GIMP, because I suck at others. I sometimes use paint.net (it's a program) to make flame in it

Example of flame

And maybe some special icy effects on the floor

Example:

Anyhow, if you want to see any kind of art for me, you can see kinda in TABD in first post (that was when I was a beginner) and maybe in some many other threads, one of them is in Vector (the clan) and in Ice Dragons (the clan) in the first post, I made the banner.

And finally, my tori as you asked.

Very pretty, I like your app, I like your work. For an 11 year old, you're awesome! Yes, I can tell you use gimp. Welcome!

Originally Posted by strikas View Post
add me to the list bro!

You got it Strikas!
patrickoo i like your art.. but you use cool text generatr for the text.try to make text with gimp and edit it
patrickoo i like your art.. but you use cool text generatr for the text.try to make text with gimp and edit it

You can do those effects on GIMP as well. it's called Frosty or something like that. Similar to SOTA-Chrome.
ahh yeah i forgot
but people do that all the time

That's true. I revamped the look of the first post using photoshop and various fonts and effects today. does it look good?