we had a art team and forum team
on the last page check them!
Last edited by strikas; Feb 20, 2013 at 08:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by strikas View Post
yeah its really pretty!
-----
we had a art team and forum team
on the last page check them!

I'm setting up a new art team. Unfortunately, pretty much everyone was inactive.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
It seems that the ghread sort of fell apart. The old one. Even the 1st post text images were gone.

We need more members before we need an IRC don't you think? i'll leave you in charge of that and recruiting if you want.
ok great! it feels awesome to redo what my friend started. she really let the org fall apart in the end. for good reason tho.
Thanks for accepting me!

And what were you talking about that "art team"? I can help if something needed. i can make balls and that kind of things, I'm pretty good at making round things. Tell me if you're gonna make an art team, I want to be a part in it too.

About IRC, I agree with Electric, yes, we need more members before we make an IRC and fuck up on it and chat and make our things.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Name: Ethan Becker

Favorite Styles: Robotic, Cartoonish, anything that's high quality and looks really cool, a nice tribal would be awesome too .

GMT: +2

Artist?: Sort of... I make head textures.. Sadly the website I upload pics with (imgur.com) isn't loading my "best" work..
I haven't made a head texture in a long time, and I'm gonna learn how to make a set sometime soon

Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt (QI: 2230)

Joining Reason: I want to join TMA because I have many friends here, I think my tori looks awesome and I would like to make new friends and get to know other people around the forum a little better .

Picture:
That was from a while ago and I currently have the Katsudon Weidar set deactivated and my Tyler112 - Alien Warrior set activated..
I did submit this app on the old board and got a vote from AgentP but then nobody told me if I was in or not.. Proof of AgentP's vote

So yeah, please understand that that pic of my tori was made a while ago and I have a different texture set now
Hope you take my app into consideration
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
@patrickooo The art team are the best artists in the org.

@Butler153 Accepted Welcome!