Toribash
lol my pc is good enough for editing, the only bad thing is that I suck at any artistic creation (and not patient enough to learn how to do things properly) plus I don't have patience to record replays (and my internet is shit to upload too)
We need more replays still guys and tbh my internet isnt the fastest either but its fine for uploading xD
I work vith filming and i also have some idea about editing. Maybe i will get to go to my dad's house and make a clip with my decaps. I want that to be my legacy after all this time.
I asked concon to make a video, he made one, not bad...i liked it. But still i want to implement my own vision

Ckytoh...the only replays i have are in my decap thread...and i don't spar or single player mode at all.
And ofc we need some replays from viper and from you colossus.
Did u make any progress we can see with the video ckytoh?
i havnt started working on it yet as when i start something i like to do it all in one swoop hence why i want more replays
Thanks dude as i said in the post i made yesterday im still happy to make this unless someone else has a major obsession to do it
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
I dont really have any good replays n shit so maybe if you include my replay only use the good part of it?
Attached Files
Tricking.rpl (93.8 KB, 4 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
I think you just gave me a little idea actualy kirito =3

if anyone has any epic kicks or hits in there replays just send them anyway you dont need to win im gonna but cutting aload of the epic hits into a segment in the video where it flashes between all the replays when a certain part of the song plays
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019