Toribash
Original Post
Good anime heads
buying anime female heads willing to look at every single one and would like for you to offer and we can negotiate
paying in tc
i have one buy shinagami, Belly #2343 is my discord we can talk more
Driving through hell, and I done brought snow.
I also have one by Shingami, DM me @ Exist#4952 and I can provide pictures, possible recolour and we can discuss price
Mediocre parkourist along with marketing

[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
I have a couple i could show you, Crollex#5781.
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/JJvmOHS.gif[/SIGPIC]
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
first of all I am not gonna add all of u guys on discord lol just post a prntscr of the head and just show me on my thread
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
first of all I am not gonna add all of u guys on discord lol just post a prntscr of the head and just show me on my thread

Fair

Heads

Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_12.png   Screenshot_13.png   Screenshot_14.png   Screenshot_15.png  
Last edited by Exist; May 24, 2019 at 12:13 AM.

[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
Exist is there a version with that head without that blue caution sign on her head and without the mask?
also yukiie that head looks really good but whats up with her hair in the front its really cropped and looks noticeable and not smooth
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
Exist is there a version with that head without that blue caution sign on her head and without the mask?
also yukiie that head looks really good but whats up with her hair in the front its really cropped and looks noticeable and not smooth

There's a version without the Headphones but I requested it with the mask, so no. You can probably have another artist if not Shinigami remake the face without the mask but that's on you

Also the caution sign can easily be removed by me, so the only thing that would still exist with the mask

[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]