Toribash
Original Post
[EoT] Evolution of Toribash
Welcome to the Evolution of Toribash!

Hello knowledge seekers!!
We're here with a proposition to teach you the fundamentals of the game.
We can teach all skill levels and belts in a professional manner!
Both old and new players welcome!

Principal

Tripstone

Vice Principal

Poop

Teachers

Rcarey

Kiza

Mocucha

Parkour by Mocucha

Students
Alien

Application for lessons:

-Short introduction:
-Belt:
-What mod would you like to learn?:
-Why do you want to learn this mod?:
-Anything you found difficult about the mod?:

Still adding more
Last edited by Tripstone; Jul 20, 2014 at 06:52 AM.
-Short introduction: my nick is Animati0n and i have 13 years old. Started to game not long time ago.
-Belt: Orange belt
-GMT: +3
-What mod would you like to learn?: aikidobigdojo.tbm (abd)
-Why do you want to learn this mod?: cuz i want to be better at it and because this is the most known mod in toribash Which most of duels are done in
-Anything you found difficult about the mod?: wrist Dm and some snap kick deffence

~Animati0n

-Short introduction: my nick is Animati0n and i have 13 years old. Started to game not long time ago.
-Belt: Orange belt
-What mod would you like to learn?: xspar.tbm ( or other spar mods )
-Why do you want to learn this mod?: Because i wanna learn how to controle my balance and do nice replays with friends. it is a pretty nice mod too
-Anything you found difficult about the mod?: Controlling my balance and to be realistic

~Animati0n
Last edited by Animati0n; Jul 17, 2014 at 09:51 AM.
-Short introduction: Greetings, I'm Swaves.
-Belt: 10th dan
-GMT: +8
-What mod would you like to learn?: ALL
-Why do you want to learn this mod?: TO BECOME THE BEST
-Anything you found difficult about the mod?: WINNING
-Short introduction: Hi. I'm iAwesome. I live in Malaysia, I'm Asian. I play mods like rk-mma, wushu, mushu and judofrac.
-Belt: 8th Dan Black Belt
-GMT: +8
-What mod would you like to learn?: Wushu from rcarey, for sure. Aikido/Greykido/Abd, I struggle with these mods a lot.
-Why do you want to learn this mod?: I know the basics for wushu but it would be fun to learn from a proper wushu player. As for aikido, it seems like a very fun and popular mod judging by the surface. However, since I'm unable to play it, I feel as though I'm missing out on the fun.
-Anything you found difficult about the mod?: I find it tough to counter lift kicks and shovels. I also can't find a proper balance between staying in the dojo and dealing damage. I have to sacrifice one for the other most of the time so I either lose my matches by disqualifying out of the dojo or being unable to deal a significant amount of damage.

Thanks!
-Short introduction: hello my name in emile001 I live in Lebanon and i like playing mods like lenshu3ng, abd, greykido etc etc
-Belt: 8th Dan black belt
-What mod would you like to learn?: parkour
-Why do you want to learn this mod?: I like making replays. I know how to run but I lose my balance sometimes. I wanna be a good parkourer, I wanna learn how to climb walls with no grab and how I can run then jump by a realistic way.
-Anything you found difficult about the mod?: climbing with no grab. Maintain my balance while climbing and get on my feets then run after a big jump. I wanna get some tips too, like what is better, playing with relax or hold and things like this.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
-Short Introduction: Hello im a little new to toribash and i was wondering if i could be taught some good moves!
-(Im a black belt and im close to 2nd dan)
-What mod would you like to learn?: Some lenshu3ng
-Why do i want to do this mod?: Lenshu3ng is one of my favorites and im not very good... I wan't to learn how to usr more relax too without flopping around and stuff.
-Anything you found diffucult about the mod?: Well... I kind of have trouble using better balanced moves that do not cause you to fall on the floor.
Last edited by duckywow; Jul 17, 2014 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Better post
I log in once every 3 years
-Short introduction: I'm and alien \o/
-Belt: 8th Dan, should be 9th by tomorrow
-GMT: -5 or +5
-What mod would you like to learn?: any type of wushu mod, it seems like everyone is making dueling servers with boxshu_mushu and it kind of bothers me knowing I have no clue how to play wushu well.
-Why do you want to learn this mod?: everything m8
-Anything you found difficult about this mid?:
-Short introduction:Hi im BlazeFrost
-Belt:Blue
-GMT:+3:00
-What mod would you like to learn?:Parkour mods
-Why do you want to learn this mod?:I suck at freerunning.
-Anything you found difficult about the mod?:EVERYTHING