- Indicator icon for who is voicechatting Added
- Notification for /voiceunmute
- Command to turn off voicechat

Known issues
- Matchmaking only selects classic.tbm
- Matchmaking not working in MP rooms
- Self-echo with voicechat
- Yeah, it's crashing a lot, we know ):
- Closing Toribash doesn't always end toribash.exe process (Need to narrow down when this occurs)
Last edited by hanz0; Feb 10, 2016 at 02:07 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Add something where you can just have a group of people you can talk to. A command like /party , /partyadd, /partykick , /party list, etc. You get what I mean.
Could there be 2 settings where there is

Microphone Volume : Volume of your mic

and

Receiving Volume : Volume of people talking
Any plans to fix the special characters in this version? It's been a while like this

at least for portuguese, these do make a huge difference. I suppose they do for spanish and other languages too.

I also can't seem to hear anyone or be heard in the voice chat either, but I'm gonna try again later.

And besides the known crash stuff, I'm having some pretty bad fps drops too.
Last edited by Immotay; Jan 18, 2016 at 10:53 PM.
Originally Posted by Peace View Post
Add something where you can just have a group of people you can talk to. A command like /party , /partyadd, /partykick , /party list, etc. You get what I mean.

I second this. Group chats would be great. That way you can have clan wars and discuss strategy without the enemy hearing.

You can also have commands to mute every outside your party/unmute them. That way if 2 people want to talk about something privately they can quickly enter a part without having to mute everyone except the other person, and then unmute them again.
Much bugs, two of the major bugs that happened to me is that TB crashes with unknown reason and matchmaking doesn't work when you are in server.
Anyway those bugs happened to most of 5.0 users as you see.
And new suggestion is to make a count down for every match, or for ranked matches / tournies
Originally Posted by Ihab7 View Post
Much bugs, two of the major bugs that happened to me is that TB crashes with unknown reason and matchmaking doesn't work when you are in server.
Anyway those bugs happened to most of 5.0 users as you see.
And new suggestion is to make a count down for every match, or for ranked matches / tournies

Hard Random Crashing Withou Reason with me :P and sometimes auto going to matchmaker
potatoes
I feel like toribash should save audio files of the last minute or so of voice chat (and be discarded as the game progresses). This way, if people use voice chat to spew racism, or people use it to scam other players, a user can type ./save audio or something so that they can be reported. Just a thought.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays