Ranking
Slith, I would not recommend reading Mein Kamph, due to the fact that it is in deutsch(german) and 2nd that the english translation is horrible compared to the original german diary.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
Oh crap I understand very few german terms :o
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
I read The Bartimaeus Trilogy. They're pretty good. I've read the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy series. Loved 'em. Umm, I think the books (series) I loved the most would be Abarat. No one's really heard of it, but they're great books and I'd highly recommend them. Has anyone else heard of, or read them?

I've read a ton more, but it's way too much to post.

I'd like to join too, btw.
Originally Posted by Cataclysm View Post
Absolutely.

Recent books I've read in the last month:

The Wish List - Eoin Colfer
Amazonia - James Rollins
White Time - Margo Lanagan
The Sight - David Clement-Davies
Fell - David Clement-Davies
The Telling Pool - David Clement-Davies
Firebringer - David Clement-Davies

I've read way too many books to list... T_T Can finish a 200 page book, medium text in about 7 hours if it's good enough. Read at a college graduate level since grade 5 o.0

o yeah...that's the book I meant I LOVED THAT BOOK!

Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post
grumpyman.... sorry. I didn't understand a single word you said, you will be passed.

Pirate. Hi k

passed as in...not let in? I'll edit my post D:
Last edited by grumpyman2; May 7, 2008 at 03:14 AM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by kntornsrin View Post
Slith, I would not recommend reading Mein Kampf, due to the fact that it is in deutsch(german) and 2nd that the english translation is horrible compared to the original german diary.

Considering I already knew this, thanks.

I'm still gonna read it.
Last edited by Slith; May 7, 2008 at 03:19 AM.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by grumpyman2 View Post
o yeah...that's the book I meant I LOVED THAT BOOK!

Haha, it was quite a good book. Wonderful concept at least, but David Clement-Davies still stands as my favorite author due to his WONDERFUL outlook on life, and extremely, EXTREMELY good animal fantasies/suspense.

Oh yeah, recently finished the last Alex Rider book.. Like today. Took about 4 hours to read it, heh, large text. Name was "Ark Angel"
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
Does someone want to ask Melmoth if we can advertise in there?
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by megaJuice View Post
I read The Bartimaeus Trilogy. They're pretty good. I've read the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy series. Loved 'em. Umm, I think the books (series) I loved the most would be Abarat.

You sir, win literature. Or at least you win reading stuff I've read...

I've read the first two Abarats, I forget if there are more. Hitchhiker's Guide was amazing, except I kinda hate Mostly Harmless.
And Bartimaeus was a great series.

Anyone read Stephen King's new book, Duma Key?
Last edited by Delaid; May 8, 2008 at 01:00 PM.
A great book series I recommend is the Jack Reacher novels by Lee Child.

Man, its a great page-turner.

It's also the type of book where you don't have to start reading from book 1 to the end to understand the storyline.

Its a great and interesting book, I recommend it.