Toribash
Original Post
Final Fantasy VII - REMAKE

As someone who grew up with the franchise, am I the only one who finds this content easy to masturbate to?

The goosebumps were real at 1.23.

This comment reflects how I feel pretty damn well.

If there are any Final Fantasy fans here...
Thoughts about the remake? Do you guys think it will be as good as the original?
(P.S I was really disappointed in Square Enix's E3 showcase this year, meh.)
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

This is by far the best thing I have ever seen.

I loved this franchise, and have played quite a lot of it. It is crazy to think that they are going to make a game that is already great even better.

The only thing is, I hear that they are going to cut out the part where cloud cross dresses to find ares. (Might me wrong girl, haven't played the game in awhile).
I'm super excited for this.

But so help me god, if they fuck this up, I lose all hope for them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yea I hope they don't cut shit out.

All I want is better graphics there is no need to change or alter anything else in the game.

AT ALL.
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Yea I hope they don't cut shit out.

All I want is better graphics there is no need to change or alter anything else in the game.

AT ALL.

Weeeell, I might go a little bit further then that. Better movement system, and maybe some better camera angles. At times they where pretty questionable.

But yea, no cutting anything out. I want to see a HD cloud cross dresser.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
as much as i enjoyed final fantasy 7 as a kid, i hope they do alter the remake to some extent. i'm one of those people that have grown out of being able to enjoy old games that i used to play all the time, and if this remake was exactly the same as the old one, then i'm not sure i could enjoy it as much as if it were a remake that had small changes. as long as it stays true to the plot, then i would be totally overjoyed with having some new materia, etc.
Finally we can see crossdressing cloud in hd
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010