5 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Alice the Madness Returns

Story

Alice:The Madness Returns takes place eleven years after the events of its predecessor, the same amount of time between the two games' releases.[4] Alice was released from Rutledge's Insane Asylum at the end of the original game, and now lives in Victorian London under the care of a psychiatrist, where the traumatic memories of her parents' deaths in a fire continue to haunt her. Although she seemed stable for a decade, she now begins to experience previously repressed memories that indicate that the fire which claimed her parents' lives (which in the original game was seen to have been caused by a cat knocking over an oil lamp near the fireplace) may not have been as accidental as she remembered; these memories will take the form of retcons to the existing backstory. However, the stress caused by regaining these lost memories has caused her hallucinations and internal struggle to increase in severity, and she returns to Wonderland in hopes of security and comfort. Unfortunately, it has once again become warped by her growing insanity, and she must save its residents - and herself - from the evil that is taking over Wonderland and also embarks on finding the true cause of her family's mysterious deaths if she wishes to retain her precious sanity.

Developers: Spicy Horse

Publishers: Ea( Electronic Arts)
Designers: American McGee
Engine: Unreal Engine 3

Release Date: Us- June_14_2011 Europe- June_16_2011

Rating: M+ or 18+

Platforms: Microsoft windows, Xbox360 and Playstation 3
More Info will come soon.

More pics:
Last edited by Fivah; Jun 16, 2011 at 09:28 PM.
Wiz Or Die
I wonder what twisted and sick minds made this game up.The plot is a bit similiar to American Mcgee's Alice.Will it be out for PC ?
Hiptor: yes it will come to Pc and it is similar to americans mcgee alice but this is the second one

More pics coming soon
Wiz Or Die
Hoozah, I loved the first one.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop