ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Destiny (Currently in Beta)

Huge Ass Banner-thing

Destiny is a FPMMORPGS (first person massively multilayer - ish online role playing shooter). Humanity is on the brink of extinction. You're put into the shoes of a Guardian, our saviors.

Beta Intro

The beta started today for Playstation and starts for Xbox on the 23rd. It looks like it won't be released on PC though. It was developed by Bungie (creators of Halo and Marathon for those that don't know) and published by Activision.

I'll add more information once I get on my pc, was somewhat "stressful" doing all this on a 5.7 inch device. I don't even know if I did the video properly. I'll also be updating op once we get closer to a full release of the game.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I'm planning on playing soon, but have been following development since last year

Reserved m8
goodbye cruel world
Have been playing the beta these past few days on the 360, and I have to say it's excellent. I've had a hard time playing any other games, to be honest. There's a level cap (8) so I got my first character (a Warlock) to level 8 and then made a new one (a Hunter) and am now level 6 on that character. So far, the Warlock's super charge is my favorite.

The best way I can think to describe it is a First-Person MMORPG with guns. It has loot (like better guns, armor), stats (discipline, strength, and intellect), and in the campaign missions you play through the levels along-side other players. You can see other players going through the same mission and interact with them. Dance, greet, etc.

I think this game is going to be mind blowing when the full version comes out. I absolutely cannot wait.
Last edited by Clay; Jul 26, 2014 at 01:16 PM.
Everyone please take note that if you own a PS4 and have Playstation Plus, you can get into the Beta for free!
Anyone currently playing on ps3? I picked it up. PSN is Khaoskill. Feel free to add me and hit me up if you see me on. Just make sure you say you're from TB so I know who you are.

Currently playing a hunter because stabby stabby. At level 4 so far. Just started this morning.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So is this game any good?
I've got an Xbox One and I'm looking for games. Heard some good and some bad reviews about this game.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
So is this game any good?
I've got an Xbox One and I'm looking for games. Heard some good and some bad reviews about this game.

Hm. I should improve upon this thread. It's fun if you enjoy grinding for stuff. It's rather luck based

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Anyone still playing this game?
I just got this game for PS3 recently.
So far enjoying it.
Level 13 // Hunter // Human
Master of the arcane arts
i was a moment really confused why it was going about beta... then i saw the dates.

i am totally planning on getting that as soon i have money, on 360.

but i am not sure whats up with the hate that this game gets. i mean ALOT of people hate this game, anyone care to explain this further? was it really ONLY because the dev's promised more than they added?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken