Ranking
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
i was a moment really confused why it was going about beta... then i saw the dates.

i am totally planning on getting that as soon i have money, on 360.

but i am not sure whats up with the hate that this game gets. i mean ALOT of people hate this game, anyone care to explain this further? was it really ONLY because the dev's promised more than they added?

Well you see, when the trailer was released, DESTINY WAS ONE OF THE MOST AWAITED GAME THAT TIME. Fans had so much expectation for a great game with great story. But when it came out, many of what came out on the trailer weren't on the actual game but will be sold out as dlc's/add ons/expansion packs. So the fans were dissappointed and felt betrayed.
Master of the arcane arts
is there alot of content u have to buy extra?
i mean how enjoyable is it without all that.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
is there alot of content u have to buy extra?
i mean how enjoyable is it without all that.

Even without the extra content, it is still very enjoyable.
Just don't expect a good story when you get the game.
What makes it nice is that the gameplay and multiplayer makes up for the bad story.
i dont want to get it for the story anyways.

all im expecting is some neat multiplayer game which is "similar" to borderlands. except that the lategame is about grinding dungeons

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
i dont want to get it for the story anyways.

all im expecting is some neat multiplayer game which is "similar" to borderlands. except that the lategame is about grinding dungeons

Did you get it?
not yet, waiting until next month for money, want to play that mage thing.

Not gonna lie i got given this game on release date played it till about level 23 xD realised it was a big ass disappointment and went back to grinding gta5 xD
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
It isn't very fun unless you purchase DLCs. (Buying Season Pass). I personally love it with the DLCs. It's very entertaining.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
i made the mistake of buying the new dlc after the already disappointing first dlc, the game just doesn't hold any entertaining value for me and i have no idea how people play it for longer than a week or two. i could be 34 right now if i did one nightfall, and the only reason i won't hit 34 is because there is literally no point to playing this game anymore.

if they release a new raid for the next dlc, i'll probably play it again, but for now, it's not worth playing.
Last edited by Faint; May 21, 2015 at 08:13 PM.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
i made the mistake of buying the new dlc after the already disappointing first dlc, the game just doesn't hold any entertaining value for me and i have no idea how people play it for longer than a week or two. i could be 34 right now if i did one nightfall, and the only reason i won't hit 34 is because there is literally no point to playing this game anymore.

if they release a new raid for the next dlc, i'll probably play it again, but for now, it's not worth playing.

i played the demo and got sick of it after day 3, halo reach has like 2000x more entertainment value, bungie should never have stopped making halo
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma