Toribash
Original Post
suggestion concerning new modding system
I know this may sound impossible (and is probably posted in the wrong section)
but I think that being able to customize our characters for online play would be awesome
imagine everyone having different character shapes and forms
of course it would have an interface for customizing and also height limits
and material limits too ... too many metallic parts becomes boring
Re: suggestion concerning new modding system
That would be... interesting, but I hope you're aware it would destroy the fun of the game... right now it's fun because everything's equal, there's no way for anyone to be completely cheap. However, once people find a way to change their shapes, don't you think that someone will find one body that can't get DQed because they've made the feet really big and flat or something? Eventually, someone is going to find a way to take the equality out of the game, and then you'll either have to play using the cheap body, or lose every time.

I honestly like everything how it is for now. I think the administrator-type people should just focus on generally improving the game instead, maybe add environments, and then worry about all the other fluffy kind of stuff.

lol but this really is kinda in the wrong section... maybe Toribash rather than Mods.
Well, it is a feature regarding 'modding' and it should have been in 'What do you want to see in Toribash' thread.
Breakfast is exactly right. Touching the shapes of the uke will pretty much kill the fun of Toribash. The modding however, can be for weapons, envrionments, physics, those sort of things, that give everybody the same power (no unfair advantages).
Toribash Classic, will always be there.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Environments would be a great plus too I admit that
but I don't think that being able to mod our own characters for multiplayer would give an unfair advantage since there would be a limit.
maybe just limb scaling, not placing, because placing would really cause some unfair advantages
and of course there would still be classic servers.

weapons are just not fitting the ''classic'' style you're talking about, but some people still enjoy them and I'm okay with that

My idea would be to have not only environment but usable objects
example: some sort of ball that we could kick in the enemy, don't ask me how they could integrate that without injuring the gameplay ... but *some* objects would be useful, physic-affected objects of course

PS.: Pardon my grammar, I'm a native french speaker
Originally Posted by veb
Touching the shapes of the uke will pretty much kill the fun of Toribash.

no, not with a server side
Originally Posted by veb
Toribash Classic

option.