Ranking
BALI! Say hi to my dad when you get there!

Do you plan on making other games soon?
ahoy, mother fuck
Do you have any projects in mind related to toribash?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Hey Hampa, when will Toribash be coming to Steam. And how will there be any new features, and will achievements be carried over (eg: VIP achievement)
When will there be a Full Vortex achievement?
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
soup hampus
where's andreyoshi?
also, when are you coming to brazil? (hue)
Do you have plans to make the client more interactive? Stuff like links (banners) to current events, a link to whatever current server is globalled at that time (link on the forums), and an auto-update feature etc?
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Hi hampa! A lot of people lost Aikido Tourney. I think, I remember you saying something along the lines of possibly making another $1k in-game tourney. Do you still plan on doing it?

Yes, I'm planning a new one. Most likely with one of the new GT mods. Black belts and above only though.
-----
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
The first time you came to Toribash , How did you feel the game would be like?

I had ideas like making the hands fit exactly between the shoulders so you could bend them up. Hitting joints in certain orders would explode the players.

The physics isn't precise enough for that though.

In the beginning we played the game on the same machine only, taking turns. One match could take up to an hour.
-----
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
hello hampo, it is me, echoforce

i come to you with this message brought forth by the few gods faint and tyzi and myself

i was wondering how frequently you slipped on swedish fish
have you ever taken stockholm
how do you feel about the events going on in the ukraine
how long are your toe nails
what's the ETA on finished steam toribash release
how's your son doing

pls respond & ty for ansers

-ur boy,
echoforce

I've eaten plenty of Swedish fish, never slipped on any. I go to Stockholm every once in a while. I don't read news or care about it unless it affects me or people I know personally. I keep my nails trimmed (otherwise they get ripped of during judo gripping). Steam ETA end of March 2014. I don't have any kids.
-----
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Do you have any projects in mind related to toribash?

Turn some mods into full fledged games. That might be tori related. Otherwise most game ideas I have are not Toribash related.
-----
Originally Posted by KillaPone View Post
BALI! Say hi to my dad when you get there!

Do you plan on making other games soon?

yes, I hope so.

What does your dad do on Bali? Surfing?
-----
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Hello dear hompo
Just a quick, simple question, around many people work at Nabi Studios?

About half of them.
-----
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
Do you have plans to make the client more interactive? Stuff like links (banners) to current events, a link to whatever current server is globalled at that time (link on the forums), and an auto-update feature etc?

auto-update will be in steam.

I want to juice up the client a bit, the gui feels a bit dated.
-----
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Hey hampa, thanks for toribash and the like

If you could remove/change one major feature of the game, what would it be? examples would be the shader system, the player market, the forum layout, maybe the way the menu works?

please add more options for cool shaders

I would never have put 4 players in the game. It made gamerules weird especially engage player position and rotation.
-----
Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
Did you ever visit Serbia?

I took a train through Yugoslavia just before the war early ninties. I think the country closed down just weeks after. I've never been back.
-----
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Hampa, I probably liked and played the woo version the most. Are you ever going to make it better?

Perhaps, but not on the Wii platform. When you release a game on Wii it has to be finished upon release and you can't do any updates after that (with exceptions).
Last edited by hampa; Mar 10, 2014 at 05:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why do you have TC on your account? Like, you can have any item or send any amount to anybody for no charge whatsoever. It just seems pointless.
Originally Posted by BA11EY07 View Post
Why do you have TC on your account? Like, you can have any item or send any amount to anybody for no charge whatsoever. It just seems pointless.

I mostly use it for betting and testing.