Toribash
Original Post
prizes for achievements
There should be prizes for achievements like tc or some items depending on the level of hardness of the achievements and another idea is that you should be able to sell qi for tc but that would make getting higher belts too easy...
Achievement Rewards
You can get achievements in this game no doubt. But what if difficult achievements were added, and if you completed them (Single Player or Multiplayer official servers only), you were given a reward, like, a certian amount of TC, or maybe a not so expensive item. This just sounded neat in my head. :3

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
This isn't necessary. You shouldn't have thought of such a banal suggestion. You should just delete your account right now.

jk, but one thing I just thought up is what if someone made some alts so they could get those achievements over and over again and have all the TC in the world. You wouldn't want that now would you?
Originally Posted by BlackStar View Post
This isn't necessary. You shouldn't have thought of such a banal suggestion. You should just delete your account right now.

jk, but one thing I just thought up is what if someone made some alts so they could get those achievements over and over again and have all the TC in the world. You wouldn't want that now would you?

Heh....it was just an idea. Obviously it isn't wanted. I'm sorry.

sounds like a dumb idea to me. just play the game and get through it the belt should be an achievement enough
not supported
"I stroke my donger on the crapper!" ~Thinkfast5
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
You can get achievements in this game no doubt. But what if difficult achievements were added, and if you completed them (Single Player or Multiplayer official servers only), you were given a reward, like, a certian amount of TC, or maybe a not so expensive item. This just sounded neat in my head. :3

the gm's and market squad and all the other important ppl here want to get rid of tc, to help the economy. so adding more isnt likely
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
the gm's and market squad and all the other important ppl here want to get rid of tc, to help the economy. so adding more isnt likely

They want to get rid of TC? That's idiotic. Why would they do that? What's the point of playing offical matches if you don't get anything for winning?

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
They want to get rid of TC? That's idiotic. Why would they do that? What's the point of playing offical matches if you don't get anything for winning?

They're trying to sink TC to reduce the price of inflation to improve both the price of the actual toricredit and the economy.
The more TC we have. The less valuable it becomes.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
i think i support this
IF,its only for achievements that really hard to get like Legend,Cassius Clay and blah blah blah
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
They're trying to sink TC to reduce the price of inflation to improve both the price of the actual toricredit and the economy.
The more TC we have. The less valuable it becomes.

That's just going to cause people to not want to get things.