Ranking
Originally Posted by Nation View Post
I got a bit of an idea that I've mentioned before, it wasn't expanded on too much tho

We should make one or two clan tourneys/events from different things

Kinda like Tanks Gauntlet but too a lesser degree
I don't exactly have the most value in my inventory so rewards would need to be discussed at a later date.

We've already had an idea About Lenshu But feel free to leave any other mod ideas below
A couple of Ideas I've had, A Parkour type event where you have a track to run either with obstacles or a clear path, The more obstacles you clear the more time reduction you gain.
We could also Have events in Official mods for the normies that play them (Like me)
We can discuss who can take part as well

I was thinking if we clan can make a setup for hosting bet servers, not more like an event but it can contribute to the clan tourneys. How it would work is that the rake earned from the tourneys will belong to the clan bank (it'd be easier if only clan bank account is made the house) and everyone in the clan can volunteer to host/co-host in the bets whenever they are free. The bet server dont have to be hosted daily but whenever the time is suitable and when there are enough members online. Let me know what you guys think
-----
Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
YO! Today was interesting to work on the clan day! I had a few goods and new trials outside of the clan... There was 4 but it dropped down to 3 because someone decided to change their mind about wanting to try and join the clan, I asked relax if he wants to join the clan and he didn't mind joining which was surprising. I and Mani also sparred and made a decent replay. (the replay will be on the attachments) I'm proud of what I have managed today and I hope ya guys are proud of me too <3

It's good have a leader who's always concentrating on the clan stuff. Props to you on your efforts and I'm sure we'll become official when the time comes
Last edited by MrSofty; Apr 20, 2019 at 09:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Thanks for the support, Fyre. I was messing around with hole in the wall earlier and couldn't get myself through the hole, yet I was easily able to throw the knife through the smaller one multiple times before dying, not sure what i've been doing wrong lol. Singleplayer was never my best aspect with this game either so i'm not too surprised. I would really like to get the 1 shia token though
Yo!!!
So today I got to play with our new trial member Noobish123 and we got to talk in the discord voice chat too. I gotta say this dude is pretty awesome. Hes fun to play with, cool dude to talk to and not to mention he adapts to different mods pretty fast. We played a Variety of mods today ranging from Ballgore, Aikido, Boxshu, and he even practiced a running/sparring match with me today. I have nothing but good things to say about this guy. I also bet 500k tc on him today and he won so...Yeah , Down below will be some replays of me and him (Of course ima just show the ones I beat him at :"} I think he won the spar though.

Note this is our first time sparring and me running in years at least for me. I welcome Criticism please and Tips.

Boxshu with noob
http://https://gyazo.com/0a29fbc8365...ed853919c97b2d
Note hes got replays of him beating my a** too lmfao

Aikido With Noob

BallGore with noob

Discord TrulySilly#0001
Last edited by Jester; Apr 21, 2019 at 03:41 AM.
Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]

SO
I have to make an update post. My browser is impaired so prolly horrid formatting.

Recently in Toribash:
Not very much. Discovered Quests in the new update - I hadn't updated it since 5.2. Won some games, lost some games. Why are so many people with old accounts (2012, 2014) coming back now?

Recently in life:
Tons of procrastination. So good at procrastination, I am. In fact, I didn't play this week mainly because I had procrastinated on 4 projects. I have to fix myself but I dunno how so I'm gonna keep procrastinating.

No replays from me because I don't do cool things. I like winning. Ngl I love the effort from this clan to get official - I wish I were more active.
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
I was thinking if we clan can make a setup for hosting bet servers, not more like an event but it can contribute to the clan tourneys. How it would work is that the rake earned from the tourneys will belong to the clan bank (it'd be easier if only clan bank account is made the house) and everyone in the clan can volunteer to host/co-host in the bets whenever they are free. The bet server dont have to be hosted daily but whenever the time is suitable and when there are enough members online. Let me know what you guys think

That's cool, just hit me up when the server is ready! I'll put the bank in that server and you can house it if you want!
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
It's good have a leader who's always concentrating on the clan stuff. Props to you on your efforts and I'm sure we'll become official when the time comes

Thank you and I'll always work on the clan if I do not have anything to do (I always have nothing to do just letting you know). This clan is what keeps me active, happy and confident! I'm happy to have nice members ;3.
Originally Posted by Noobish123 View Post
Thanks for the support, Fyre. I was messing around with hole in the wall earlier and couldn't get myself through the hole, yet I was easily able to throw the knife through the smaller one multiple times before dying, not sure what i've been doing wrong lol. Singleplayer was never my best aspect with this game either so i'm not too surprised. I would really like to get the 1 shia token though

No problem and good luck! I kinda forgot about hole in the wall 2 I'll go and see if I can do the second hole in the wall, I hope I can because the first one I had a little bit of problem making it perfect.
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Yo!!!
So today I got to play with our new trial member Noobish123 and we got to talk in the discord voice chat too. I gotta say this dude is pretty awesome. Hes fun to play with, cool dude to talk to and not to mention he adapts to different mods pretty fast. We played a Variety of mods today ranging from Ballgore, Aikido, Boxshu, and he even practiced a running/sparring match with me today. I have nothing but good things to say about this guy. I also bet 500k tc on him today and he won so...Yeah , Down below will be some replays of me and him (Of course ima just show the ones I beat him at :"} I think he won the spar though.

Note this is our first time sparring and me running in years at least for me. I welcome Criticism please and Tips.

Boxshu with noob
http://https://gyazo.com/0a29fbc8365...ed853919c97b2d
Note hes got replays of him beating my a** too lmfao

Aikido With Noob

BallGore with noob

Discord TrulySilly#0001

Oh, I see! That's pretty interesting then, knowing that you are saying these things makes me believe that he is a cool dude which that is what we want! But he is still in the trial so who knows if he is going to be accepted or denied in the clan ;).

Originally Posted by chocholas View Post
I have to make an update post. My browser is impaired so prolly horrid formatting.

Recently in Toribash:
Not very much. Discovered Quests in the new update - I hadn't updated it since 5.2. Won some games, lost some games. Why are so many people with old accounts (2012, 2014) coming back now?

The new quest ends in 1 week, 100 games for spring force... I'm not sure what spring force is but... eh... Ima play to get it because why not? and I'm not very sure why a lot of old gens are coming back from the community... it is very interesting to see more old gens coming back! Puts a smile in my face knowing this game is not going to die anytime soon.

Originally Posted by chocholas View Post
Recently in life:
Tons of procrastination. So good at procrastination, I am. In fact, I didn't play this week mainly because I had procrastinated on 4 projects. I have to fix myself but I dunno how so I'm gonna keep procrastinating.

No replays from me because I don't do cool things. I like winning. Ngl I love the effort from this clan to get official - I wish I were more active.

oh damn, 4 projects? That's kinda a lot... I see why you have been inactive lately and if you are really struggling I'll give you time, I'm just an online leader and I don't have the right to force you to be active so I'll just give you time to finish your stuff.
Also that is fine if you don't have replays :.D
Hey everyone, Noobish123 here, with the sicc name change. Just wanted to make sure everyone is on the same page and doesn't think i'm a random who snuck into the clan lol.

also, replay tax.
Attached Files
yoink 2.rpl (76.5 KB, 3 views)
dasdsad.rpl (43.7 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Hey everyone, Noobish123 here, with the sicc name change. Just wanted to make sure everyone is on the same page and doesn't think i'm a random who snuck into the clan lol.

also, replay tax.

Sup! I like the first one tbh, the decap is epic.
Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
That's cool, just hit me up when the server is ready! I'll put the bank in that server and you can house it if you want!

Cool i'll see to it after exams
Would it be permitted to use clan bank for global and initial decap prize?

Considering we could earn it back with the house
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Ok so, I got many things rollin out for me for these next couple weeks so I caint get on that much. But while I do get on I have a few things I’ll be working on

Ill be committing to a lot of lenshu practice and I’ll start getting into mma, just because I have good technical control over my tori and I want to expand on that.
I’ll also continue my practice on abd (I lost my shine I guess) so ima start on that
And finally I will be trying to build up a uncomfortable amount of money as I want to be able to supply things for future clan events and what not

Side note: I may or may not be working towards applying for a squad in the near future
But that’s just a secret
Ily <3