Toribash
Original Post
[group chat][clan chat][friend chat]
not sure if suggested before but this would be a neat feature instead of doing a long process of ctrl+b then joining your friend just to speak to them , i'd like to add a process or suggest one of chat based groups just like overwatch pressing tab will bring you two a different chat or possibly a different key or even better a section for it on esc screen , or have a simple box like the rank board

Idea

Idea 2

but really yeah , I just want easier communication through friends and clan members , I know /rf /sa (clan) that is way too much for something that can be added and be way more simple just to speak with them.If you agree or suggest another idea feel welcome to post below
Though I'm not sure a system like this is much of a necessity, with applications like Discord or Skype being very popular with our community as a whole, it would be a nice addition for other purposes than just chatting with friends. It could function as an in-game hub for activities. A war channel would eliminate the hassle of searching for wars via war lobbies; a trade channel would spare most people from the item spamming in-game. I'm sure there are plenty more options, as well.

My only concern with this function would be that it could ween out irc, which is also a decent part of our community. That, however, may not be much issue, if we manage to make a tab that functions as well as irc on a moderating level.

Thank you for the idea.
I think I might be retired.