Ranking
He keeps talking to me like this everywhere on the forums ._. I think it's offensive, is that a good reason to report him?

How would an orc org be more nonesense than an anime or dota org ? ._.

Another way to make it more meaningfull would be making it an art org and at the same time an org that gives out items (like orc sets and 128x heads +orc themed texture) to newcomers. Kinda like unicef helps children in africa :P

Maybe even a very newcomer friendly org that gives out orc sets to every new member and then trains and teaches those newcomers about toribash in a mentor student style, i've always wanted to do that anyways ^^
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
1. It's not stupid, uniting orc lovers, create orc textures and training orc guys and that kind of stuff is not stupid.

2. Where else than in toribash will you find orc ?
-----
#teamorc

He keeps talking to me like this everywhere on the forums ._. I think it's offensive, is that a good reason to report him?

How would an orc org be more nonesense than an anime or dota org ? ._.

Another way to make it more meaningfull would be making it an art org and at the same time an org that gives out items (like orc sets and 128x heads +orc themed texture) to newcomers. Kinda like unicef helps children in africa :P

Maybe even a very newcomer friendly org that gives out orc sets to every new member and then trains and teaches those newcomers about toribash in a mentor student style, i've always wanted to do that anyways ^^

An orc org would have no inherit point.
Giving out items is not an org thing, its a giveaway thing
Teaching people toribash generally is also not up to orgs, we already have a Teachers thread
h
How about the orc org as an art thread based around orc themed textures ?

You cannot make something who's already existing (like GATA). Dude, you can't open an off for something that specific, just open a discussions in GATA about Orc arts, you don't need an entire org for that!
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
There is an org for textures? XD sry i didn't know

Yes
R.I.P Static
How would you go about efficiently reporting someone who has continuously ignored your rules.
Is there any other effective way of doing this rather than the report button?
I am not currently having this problem I just want clarification and an answer for future reference if this does happen.
Unless the person breaks the forum rules by breaking your org's rules, staff don't have to deal with it. You can kick that person out of your org and if you want to, you can notify us and tell us that they cannot post in your org's thread anymore.
h