ES Recruitment Drive
Hey Rutz, I just want to thank you for getting me into making skate replays. I was wondering if you still make them.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Hey Rutz, I just want to thank you for getting me into making skate replays. I was wondering if you still make them.

I haven't tried for a while, are there any new mods that still feature the old balance system smilies made?
Forever a Stone
Originally Posted by Rutz View Post
I haven't tried for a while, are there any new mods that still feature the old balance system smilies made?

I'm not sure. I mostly edit your skate mod and put some new obstacles on them. I made some simple benches. You still make skate replays? If you do, I'd like so see some of those haha.

i am a bird now - Lil B

upload the mods you made, i'll try and get something done...then again...upload all the skate mods you have!

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Talked to you in-game, pretty chilled back 'lad. Nice to meet you

yep, was fun
Forever a Stone
Originally Posted by Rutz View Post

few of such mods came out lately under god team trademark, gtfightnight and gtbeachrunner are two i can name of top of my mind right now.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
few of such mods came out lately under god team trademark, gtfightnight and gtbeachrunner are two i can name of top of my mind right now.

meant skating mods >_>

Edit: added a replay for Timmy
Attached Files
muaha.rpl (203.5 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Rutz; Oct 29, 2014 at 05:34 PM.
Forever a Stone