Toribash
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
So its pretty much exactly GATA only unofficial, why can't we just go to GATA?

Well, Krisis already pointed out some things and we do have some good artists here. #Calamity.
I am just an icon livin'
We want you to show us some of your work. (put it in a spoiler or link it to us)

We want to know how long you have been making art.

What kind of artist are you? (3D astist - Texture artist - Other type)

What programm do you use to make art.
Write a little story so we can get to know you.

Head texture (Still working on it'z)

I've been making art for a week

Texture Artist

Gimp

I've just recently started texturing, i've been thinking about doing it for quite a while, but like they say no balls. I gained interest in art making when I was young and the cool thing to do on the block was drawing, so I got into that and have been doing that for a lot of my life. I'm hoping to join so I can become a better texturist (pretty horse shit right now) and hoping to learn from you guys.
Thank you for applying but your app is a bit short and your texture is better than most beginners but it is too plain and lacks detail. Sorry to say but this is a No from me.
I am just an icon livin'
as turtle stated i second
but feel free to post here and we will give proper cnc to improve your work
if i see it on the art board ill try to leave a comment as well
I still take texture requests for usd
Coine you sad that you have drawed long before you started making textures right? Could you show some examples of your drawings?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oi

workin on this.

cnc pls and thank

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
@Coine you stated youre a 3d artist, would you show an example of that? And also what krisis said

@WeooWeoo looks nice shading on the skin will come later? Also for the hood make a tip at the back and some ,, wrinkles" with shading on the hood
Originally Posted by krisis13 View Post
Facts:
1. Because they aren't active

well, our activity goes up and down, but we have been posting for years, you can't expect us to post everyday. But some new recruits can certainly make us more active.

2. To join them your art skills needs to be superb

So if you want to join GATA or ask for any help on there then go ahead and wait for a month and maybe get a response from them or here are we that are active not so skilled as GATA guys but we know what we are doing. It's up to you to decide really but those are the facts.

To say your skills has to be superb is a clear overstatement. 1 week of good practice in your field of art and you are in, its just to ensure that the members will stay active in the future.

If you get someone in that have been trying photoshop for 1-2 days he is most likely not going to be making art for very long.

Who even takes 3 weeks to say that you're not accepted?!

Are you in a hurry?
Looking at the past applicants some have had to wait longer than others, some wait as little as 2 days, some wait several weeks, does it really matter though, its not like it does you any harm to apply?
Last edited by Ezeth; Mar 13, 2016 at 02:57 PM.
Yes, but that is still taking too long when it comes to "still being active". Ofcourse other people can join even if they wait a while but it would still be considered inactive as many are now looking into a newer focus. The older artists such as Yiazmat, pheature and 13chillz who are still a bit active haven't been as active as back then. This is why a new org is a way to bring some of them back and start a new art community to hopefully bring back a lot of past artists as well as art.
I am just an icon livin'
Honesly I think that if we can GATA going again sure lets go there why not?

But as I know for a fact that its kinda impossible for me to make gata alive again as im not even a member nor do i have got any contacts with bendover. This is the easiest way and the best way to get a active art org on toribash again. (imo)

Ezeth if you think you make GATA active again or want to try? I am happy to help and I am sure rest of the members of TAU are aswell.

I myself didnt think I could revive GATA so I made a new org. In the end TAU and GATA have the same goal make: artist better and unite them so I hope you understand where I am coming from.
Sup nerd