ES Recruitment Drive
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
The Good Religion - Input Needed - Desire
Hello Toribash

I am currently founding a new religion, I am in the process of writing the book and I would like yous to be involved and come along this journey with me. Please take your time to read the book, I will continue to post the updated version and pose more questions as we go.

The first topic I would like to explore is Desire, please ask yourself "what do I really want in life?" and post your answers here in as much or as little detail as you wish. All input will be read and used for future writings of the book.

That Good Religion

Please understand that this is still early stages and the work will be revised. I was also looking if someone could help me start a website, please PM me if you have knowledge in this area and are interested in helping.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27/12/2018 - Updated PDF to latest version - Based on the input so far I have retitled the book to that good religion. Almost as an ironic take on traditional religion and I pursue the book as more of a philosophical look on the way of life.
Last edited by FistofLife; Dec 27, 2018 at 12:30 PM.