Ranking
Original Post
*sniff* I like making the clan cry :'(
... of happiness!!

After a period of suffering, I'm starting to see more active posts on the forum by more members.

Soon the clan will be back in it's prime Keep it up guys we're almost there!!

btw, the people I gave recruiting powers to really need to start using them cause no offense most of these new members were recruited by me (a few with the help of 2 other members).
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
haha yes, u know im inactive this week
i was shocked when i saw the title pook, i was like... WTF!?

lol

well, never try to do that joke again, ok? =)
lol Tinerr I guess that was pretty mean haha

I wont do this again but I just wanted a lot of people to see this.

How's life at the university treating you?
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Yes!! Evil will be great once again!!!

and it all starts in the forums baby.......
we do need more members....but they need to be active in-game and on the forums new members that just add the tag wont cut it

*cries*...i wish *sniff* i wouldnt be so em-em-emotional about this
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
i passed algebra (sorry, idk how is it said in english), today ive chemistry exam and tomorrow math analysis...
yea, we re still pretty inactive, and there really isnt much the leaders can do to change that, its pretty much up to the clan members. but what dissapoints me is out of all the people in the clan, there are only a few that are really active in the fourms. Im not saying everyone should be racing to post something the minute they see bold print, it would just be nice to get a variety of people included in the forums instead of four people posting back and forth
~Sander Cohen~
well thanks, i do see yoshimi in game a lot but i only wish he would post on the forums more often, he is a great fighter though, and i would never recommend go as far as kicking him out
~Sander Cohen~