Toribash

Here's something i started yesterday..
I drew the blueprint myself with hands and then scanned onto PC and enhanced abit..
Here's the progress so far:

Screenies

Oh and here's abit of torturing my PC... (note the polygon counter top left DD)

Torturing of the PC

C&C
Man dude, over a million polys for a sword, you gotta learn how to fillet (that's what it's called in 3ds) the edges rather than subdiving the entire thing. If gorman was dead he would turn over in his grave, since he's not dead, you should ask him about it.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
lol i know there arent supposed to be so much polys, there should be liketops 10k, but as i said i was testing out how much can my PC handle
since you are just testing how much your pc can handle i dont have anything to say about the high poly :P

nice model so far ^^
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Nice, you've done a very nice job making the blade look sharp. To me, the 'prongs' on the blade are fanning out too far, the tip should be parrelel with the rest of the blade. Also I think the place where the blade splites should be less. This is all in my opinion of course, but give it a try and see what you think.

Here's a pic of what I'm trying to say:

pic

<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Exactly.