ES Recruitment Drive
second worst tragedy to the aum shinrikyo terrorism
i read somewhere the guy burned kyoani because of some plot that he disagrees with, is that true? what a lunatic guy.
:D
Well he accused the studio of plagiarizing his work but there's no evidence of that

He had a criminal record and was jailed before for robbing a convenience store with a knife prior to this
Japan have capital punishment for murder so hes getting hanged for sure
Last edited by Neru; Jul 20, 2019 at 06:12 PM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Are you guys excited for 2020? If so why? If not post something anyway to boost activity.
started thinking about going into the music industry, couple project in my mind to do before and after new year
no u

Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Are you guys excited for 2020? If so why? If not post something anyway to boost activity.

50/50, I'm excited to go back to college (planning to do that Sept 2020) but right now I'm super stressed trying to figure out what the heck I want to do. I've been thinking of doing IT because I already have a lot of experience in it (my current job) and I'm pretty good at it + guaranteed job in the future. Buuuuut if I think about what I WANT to do that's a different story, I'd much rather go to college and study applied psychology. Everyone always tells me I should do what I love, but the chances of getting a job in psychology here are very low.

thanks for reading my rant kbye
dreamy suicide act
I whole ass forgot this clan existed
hey how ya doin
ナゲット