Gluttony
1 Votes / 1.96%
Despair
5 Votes / 9.80%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Which is the most dangerous
So I wanted to post a poll describing the worlds worst threat to itself.
This is about different things mankind brings upon itself, from the seven deadly sins, to aspects of death. So go on and tell me your opinion.
I would have put more in the poll, but I could not fit them all in. The others were, wrath, envy, sloth, sacrifice, and intoxication.
Last edited by bbush; Oct 21, 2012 at 02:38 AM.
Mankinds craze for power
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Despair. When people lack hope, they tend to do stupid things. Stupid things lead to violence.

When a person is broken, hopeless, they are at their most dangerous, as it means they have given in, and a person who has given in has accepted that they have nothing.
Hoss.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Such as Death row inmates
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Destruction is the worst and dangerous thing imaginable... Imagine everything being destroyed and savage people destroying things...which ends up with a lot of death
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Oct 21, 2012 at 05:48 AM.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
id voted for greed, cuz if people are greedy they dont care about anything.. and just want their stuff...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Greed. It covers a lot of different areas.. Basically, if someone is to get too greedy and keeps craving for more and more, they will eventually break down and/or go out of control. I think an individual who has the ability to achieve something, but want even farther, can be more dangerous then anything else.

Obviously, this varies in different cases.

(Most commonly seen as people "selling their souls" for fame and money)
I choose lust because... lust makes everyone do crazy things. I mean look at the trojan war, look at other wars cause because some dude wanted a chick. Lust is the biggest thing and will eventually lead to all the choices up there.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
I placed my vote on madness/insanity, mostly because people do a lot of shit when they're out of their minds...

I'll use an example from my hometown, there was a guy who escaped from a asylum, came back "home" (My town), he then went to his doctor to get his medication. But she didn't want him to abuse them, so she denied him his drugz.

He raged, shattered her spine, she's now immobile.
After some time he lit her car on fire, later was her office but they managed to stop him and get him back to the asylum.

In short: If you're insane, it could cause collateral damage.