Ranking
View Poll Results: Which of the items shown in the first post should become our 1st place prize?
Item 1
93 Votes / 48.44%
Item 2
99 Votes / 51.56%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[GM] Clan League 2014

The time has come to once again gather your clans for battle in the biggest event of the year, brought to you by the GameMasters it’s the 2014 Clan League!

Your clan must be at least two months old at the start of the Clan league to be eligible for the clan league and have a minimum of 5 active members. There will be something different from last year, you must include rosters of at least 4 people in your clan. Only people on this provided roster may play for the clan, and players cannot be added or removed after your application is sent in. Anyone who joins two or more clans on alts will be severely punished.

You apply by having the leader of the clan to send 5k to ManlyPotato. Then you must copy and paste the application form below and fill it out. There will be a maximum for 48 participants and 16 of those spots are reserved for the furthest clans last year so apply quickly!

Top 16 2013 Clans

Clan Name:
Tag:
Age of clan: (Can be found on your toriclan page)
Leader:
We have sent 5k to ManlyPotato.
Clan Roster:

Bracket

There will be multiple mods each round and the first round of this is going to be the best of 5 mods including the mystery mod. There will be a minimum of 4 players, with a max of 4 games played per round. Spectators of your clan are allowed to watch. No player may play more than two games in a row.

The clan war is to be finished within a week from the start of the round, if not the win will go to the clan showing the most activity will go to the next round. If a match isn't arranged between the two clans both are disqualified from the competition. No exceptions.

The mod list is as follows:
judofrac.tbm
Greykido.tbm
Lenshu3ng.tbm
erthTKv2.tbm
The mystery mod for this round is Sambo-off.tbm

A round will consist of three games in each of these mods. There is a mystery mod which will be revealed at the start of each round, giving a total of 5 mods and 15 matches per round.

Players in the roster who have played at least 3 matches across all of the rounds combined are eligible for prizes, which include a custom trophy item and custom 3D item made specially for Clan League 2014. Previews of the item will be posted here as they become available.

Update: Item 2 has been chosen and that will be your prize! Note that this item is not textured yet; though it will be finished by the end of Clan League.

Item 2

Under no circumstances are you to join two or more clans in the competition using alts

If a clan dies or can’t produce the members needed for each round, they will forfeit the competition.

Players are only eligible for prizes if they have played 3 matches across the duration of the event.

If a match isn't arranged between the two clans, both are disqualified. If one clan can show that they actively attempted to arrange with the other clan and the effort was not reciprocated, that clan may be given the win.

Your clan must be at least two months old at the start of the Clan league to be eligible for the clan league and have a minimum of 5 active members.

You must include rosters of at least 4 people in your clan, and players cannot be added or removed.

No player may play more than 4 games in any round.

No player may play more than 2 games in a row in any round.

Along with the results of your matches, please post in this thread a list of games played including both participants and the winner.

You have one week to arrange and complete your war each round. Under no circumstances will extensions be allowed.

The Rules can and may change in favour of making the event better.

The finals must be completed by the end of September 12th.

IRC
The IRC channel used last year is to be used again. We advise you use it to set up matches and discussing anything ingame related. To join it click here: #events

Art by Chris
Last edited by Risk; Sep 3, 2014 at 01:04 AM.
\o/
Erth, Mwah, Azzeffir23, he talks about [NO] did not fight against full Alpha with me.
ËË
8-7 was more than fair, to either clan. it could have equally gone to Alpha or to NO, and it went to Alpha

granted i would have absolutely put my money on Alpha if TIcux was playing, but saying that NO didnt deserve to be here is just retarded

Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
And too much talking about "We are the champions" - never works...

looks like it did

it would have been gg had any team won, so congratulations to the winners for winning an extremely close final against another worthy clan
oh yeah
Grats to alpha, couldnt watch it but pretty sure it were some good fights.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's what happens when a bunch of GM's hop into one clan and really want to take a prize.
By the way, extremely smart move (sarcasm) by deleting your roster and putting up "winners".
And too much talking about "We are the champions" - never works...
Go read some ezoterical books, you might get the fact, why you failed at your wishes.
It wasn't even a fair fight for Alpha, so I'm glad they won. GG.

It's funny because you're the one who always goes to other threads and states we're taking home the the trophy before we've even played our first match.

Originally Posted by mwah View Post
tell me how many gms are in NO

didn't tgs talk a lot about being the champions what happened??

tell me how this wasn't a fair fight when we were expected to lose from the beginning from lack of known talented players

only one of the clans in the finals has ever beat tgs.... o it was us

YOUR MVP HAS SPOKEN

Don't take what Lexx has said as an opinion from TGS as a whole. The clans who made it to the finals earned it. Nothing more needs to be said.

-

Congratulations to Alpha, you guys were definitely the ones who worked the hardest for it.
Orko, I'm just standing up for Ticux.
As far as I looked at the whole situation, I didn't get the idea why so much people started rapidly joining [NO] right after they won TGS.
It's not really about the win or lose, I was just confused by the fact that happened. And it was happening in front of my eyes.
Notice how my words actually offended you guys. If it weren't true, [NO] wouldn't even bother saying something back cause they would have known "it's a lie".
None the less, I just said what I've seen happening when the clan league was on.
I'd just ask not to go raging so much at me after this. Though who cares, I won't even read.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Marci6 View Post
I still cant believe there were no fuckin wushu mod in the whole league, it would change everything drastically, and if not a forum guy chooses the shitty random mods

but wushu sucks as a competitive mod
Orko, I'm just standing up for Ticux.
As far as I looked at the whole situation, I didn't get the idea why so much people started rapidly joining [NO] right after they won TGS.
It's not really about the win or lose, I was just confused by the fact that happened. And it was happening in front of my eyes.
Notice how my words actually offended you guys. If it weren't true, [NO] wouldn't even bother saying something back cause they would have known "it's a lie".
None the less, I just said what I've seen happening when the clan league was on.
I'd just ask not to go raging so much at me after this. Though who cares, I won't even read.

the only person who joined was daxx

notice how no one is offended but you think we are to give yourself reassurance that you are saying something that is even remotely correct or relevant
you're just saying things that are wrong

ok
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
id also like to point out that daxx applied to no before the clan league, we just didnt accept him at the time because he isnt quite clan league winner standards yet. he just wasnt esports enough