Toribash
How in the hell did you even manage to improve so well in such little time?? That's insane.

Anyways, there's a couple things you should be careful about. With your previous one with the headphones. Her left hand that's up shouldn't be so circular, or, well, just curvy. Looks like an oval. And also, make sure you're ALWAYS using the curve tool when making curved lines. Her shoulder looks like it's kind of curved, but made of a lot of lines. I don't see much wrong with your new one. I like it a lot.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
How in the hell did you even manage to improve so well in such little time?? That's insane.

Hentaï

Drawing.

A LOT.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
I see potential in you.
I believe you need to practice more anatomy and how to draw hands.

look at another people art and see what lines they use and where they use these lines in the drawing.

you have improved with heads and the proportions looks good, try practicing a bit more of painting and you will get a better result.

the way you must practice is copying images of references, this way you retain more information in your mind than just watching/reading.

Hope to see more drawings from you.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
I see potential in you.
I believe you need to practice more anatomy and how to draw hands.

look at another people art and see what lines they use and where they use these lines in the drawing.

you have improved with heads and the proportions looks good, try practicing a bit more of painting and you will get a better result.

the way you must practice is copying images of references, this way you retain more information in your mind than just watching/reading.

Hope to see more drawings from you.

Thanks for the feedback ^^.

Thats actually how i improved, drawing hentai a lot by watching/copying (And having a shit tons of friend that wanted to see what i made)

Did that really fucking fast (Around 2/3 hours) for a friend that asked me to draw her.

There

Gettin' more practice with Paint Tool SAI coloring tools

Advice / Tips people ?
It looks decent, it looks like a guy with short legs. I know what kind of concept you're going for just add in some more shading thats it overall nice
-----
also the mouth looks a bit weird
Last edited by yoshiman60; Apr 20, 2016 at 12:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Channel - ok
Make sure the legs are thinner when getting closer to the bottom. Mouth looks a bit weird. Losing your proportion with the face. Eye looks too high. May want to make the head so long.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."