Store Update:
- New items for the store (coming soon)

Script update
- new APIs for lua scripters

Direct links:
Windows: http://www.toribash.com/Toribash-2.7-Setup.exe
OSX: http://www.toribash.com/Toribash-2.7.dmg
Linux: coming soon
no for one second understand that if everything is free everyone will have everthing and so what if they have doubles and the reason for the trade center is to sell back what you don't want
you didnt understand my statement that its pointless to have doubles other than to gain more money when it prevents a newer player could buy a marine relax for its original price

im gona just let it go tho...its cool

has anyone tried the lobby stuff yet?
it freezes when i refresh....help?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
than make that too, for a moment i got 13 gladiatorjoints, lol, sold neary all now

edit 2.7: If i refresh the serverlist during i play toribash crashs
Last edited by 0815Rocker; Aug 11, 2007 at 07:06 PM.
It has to start somewhere. It has to start somehow. What better place than here. What better time than now

wah-wah chicka wah-wah chicka-chicka-chicka
ok... since none of u used the beta tofind out... if there is two people or more in the server the "Lobby" will randomly pick 2 of the people and pair them off in their own match till the get bored of eachother and go bak to the lobby
Yay! Just that much closer to 3.0
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
What's with it not being able to open replays.

They open fine from the menu, but not when you run "Open With" from a webbrowser or Windows explorer.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
i think the trading should be more cheaper then the torishop ...and common i saw many colors in some mods ...add more colors and everyone will b unique
I know that I'm not the only one here, but it keeps on crashing when the server list starts on refreshing.