Ranking
Original Post
General Local Moderator Spots
Hello,

We are in some real need of new local moderators to be assigned to the General section of the forum. Namely, Discussion and Rapid Threads however I may take one other Off-Topic Moderator if they happen to indescribably awesome.

If you are interested please PM me your application. The application is free-form meaning I will not give you a set format. However some mandatory things to include are your GMT, activity hours and past experience. In the application please include which board you are interested in moderating, applying for both RT and Discussion is not a problem if you can show me you are up to the task. Please note any applications posted in this thread will be laughed at and then thoroughly ignored.

I will keep the applications open until Friday and will then name the new moderators on Sunday night. Feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread and good luck.
Moderators have already been chosing you'll just have to wait until more help is needed.

Edit: I'm pretty sure you could apply at anytime, but it would probably be better to wait.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Originally Posted by 12345arby View Post
wheres app?

You have to write an application, like a questionnaire. It's not like a mobile app or something like that.

But anywayz, people have already been picked. This thing is over.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Someone should close this then, to provide less confusion.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/