Toribash
GMT: +1:00
Proof Of Fan: clayman778
Previous Clans: none
Reasons For Leaving: none
What Can You Bring To This Clan: fair fight and help peaople to know about the clan
Single Player Or Multiplayer: both
How Did You Hear About The Channel: i fond it my self when i was
searchin on toribash and fond simpel talking videos and that lead me to man on fire

Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: happy weels replay showcase becouse i love the random replay that happy weels bring
GMT:holland
Proof Of Fan:Seto Bikouta
Previous Clans:none
Reasons For Leaving:none
What Can You Bring To This Clan:dunno, i just realy wanna join
Single Player Or Multiplayer:both
How Did You Hear About The Channel:long story
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:who ever lets me in first;)
-----
GMT:holland
Proof Of Fan:Seto Bikouta
Reasons For Leaving:none
What Can You Bring To This Clan:dunno, i just realy wanna join
Single Player Or Multiplayer:both
How Did You Hear About The Channel:long story
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:who ever lets me in first;)
Last edited by Cl4pTrap; Apr 8, 2013 at 04:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Clan app
GMT:0
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)Yaaseen ALI
Previous Clans: Onxy
Reasons For Leaving:i left them because they were never on and they never really hosted anything.
What Can You Bring To This Clan:i can bring lots of things but i would listen what you want.
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Mostly multiplayer but i test my moves in single
How Did You Hear About The Channel:When i was looking for tips for toribash thats when i was starting.
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:Happy wheels because i love seeing jack fail so hard
gmt: GMT-5
Proof of fan: I subscrived to you. 'nuff said. (username kevinyan00)
Previous clans: none
Reasons for leaving:N/A
What can you bring to this clan:help this clan, fight for it, help people. Maybe even recruiting people.
Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT +1:00 (GMT Daylight time)

Proof Of Fan: NerdsgoROFL

Previous Clans: None

What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can happily play in both single and multiplayer mode, and I am very close to black belt (currently brown belt with 45-ish wins to go )
I am competitive enough to play to win but understand where to draw the line and be a good sport, which would hopefully reflect on the clan.

Single Player Or Multiplayer: Bit of both, but mostly Single Player

How Did You Hear About The Channel: Liked the FaceBook page which led me to the channel.

Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why : From your channel? Happy Wheels, because happy wheels is one of the best flash games out there
aw man i just realized that jack changed the criteria. ok, third times the charm.
Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT -5
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) kevinyan00
Reasons For Leaving:N/A
What Can You Bring To This Clan: Friends, maybe. I can bring some advice.
Single Player Or Multiplayer: i attempt to make replays in singleplayer, but my favorite is multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel: i once looked up happy wheels replays on youtube. thats how it all started.
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: Happy wheels replay showcase, because that show is funny as heck. Made me die of laughter the first time i saw that show.
Originally Posted by Batobo View Post
Jack Just ignored my apply ;-;

He doesn't ignore anyone. He's busy, and therefore cannot accept every person individually. Which is why he has officers, to help with checking out the applications and so on. If you don't get accepted, there is a reason why.

---------------------------

EDIT: Not to mention, you're already in another clan. So you obviously didn't want to join THAT badly.
Last edited by -Cyri-; Apr 9, 2013 at 01:44 AM.
Timezone :Central Standard Time I am currently at GMT -5:00
Proof Of Fan: jlloydblloyd650
Previous Clans:Phoenix, Drugged, Syndicate, Mavrik
Reasons For Leaving: Phoenix: too inactive Drugged:Too inactive Syndicate:Group closed Mavrik:Too inactive
What Can You Bring To This Clan:Idk, maybe winning at obscure mods and maybe some "official" mods?
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Don't quite get this question, but I guess I'll go with multiplayer?
How Did You Hear About The Channel:Toribash Facebook page started showing your videos
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: Happy Wheels Replay Showcase because I like to see how other people play that game.

Edit: I had to fix some mistakes because I am a grammar loving person.
Last edited by lloyd650; Apr 9, 2013 at 04:59 PM.
Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at
GMT+/--2:00
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) my youtube name is: elder orb and i liked on facebook as: Fabain Wipf
Previous Clans: The Shield
Reasons For Leaving: They had no ambition...
What Can You Bring To This Clan: a huge bowl full of ambition and a little help with pics, clan vids, textures and im very very active
Single Player Or Multiplayer: multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel: i was on youtube and then i entered toribash... then i scrolled down and voilà
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:
i love chivalry because of dem team kills XD

also.... this my second account. i made a new one because i didnt like my old username anymore
so please dont judge my skill because of the belt
i could beat all of you in an instat (thats a freakin lie)
oh yeah.. im pretty cocky :3

-----
yay i got invited... so uh... is this our clan thread? ho bout a nice little link on front page?
oh and should i make a clan picture?
and why the hell have i still not been promoted to officer?? :P
Last edited by elderorb; Apr 9, 2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Know that the Hermits of Doom have already chosen your fate. And you, shall not be given mercy.