Ranking
Original Post
[Fallout] The Fallout
READING FIRST POST IS IMPORTANT!

Hey! Thanks for deciding to join The Fallout.
We are a new clan with hopes to make it to the best!

Brown belt or higher required

Testing is mandatory

BE ACTIVE

Have a good application

This is a free form application, wright what you want.
but please include favorite mods, about yourself irl, skills, and why us.

Dont tell us your funny or mature, we will find out by reading your app.

Include the word RADIATION in your application to know that you read the first post.

SHORT APPLICATIONS/NO EFFORT WILL BE REJECTED OR IGNORED

note this!: trial phase will be skipped because we are low on members, 3 votes yes to join, once 3 votes yes, testing will begin in your favorite mods + abd.
Testing and voting will be skipped during beginning phases of our clan! If leader says yes, its a yes.

Click here for our clan.
Happy applying
Last edited by FalIout; Aug 17, 2016 at 04:27 AM.

Read me

my favorite mods include anything aikido, kickboxing, and boxshu. i like getting people in the air and pulling them back down and just flipping them over. my last clan was mafia just because i was a noob and happy to be invited to anything. But they weren't very active and the leader was rude to everyone i knew. i chose this clan because you are determined and active. RADIATION-the emission of energy as electromagnetic waves or as moving subatomic particles, especially high-energy particles that cause ionization.
BIOLOGY
divergence out from a central point, in particular evolution from an ancestral animal or plant group into a variety of new forms.
Your app was kind of short but you are very good ingame. And I like you, so my vote is YES. 2 more votes yes and you are in
Last edited by FalIout; Aug 14, 2016 at 09:37 PM.

Read me

Originally Posted by ZhongKui View Post
my favorite mods include anything aikido, kickboxing, and boxshu. i like getting people in the air and pulling them back down and just flipping them over. my last clan was mafia just because i was a noob and happy to be invited to anything. But they weren't very active and the leader was rude to everyone i knew. i chose this clan because you are determined and active. RADIATION-the emission of energy as electromagnetic waves or as moving subatomic particles, especially high-energy particles that cause ionization.
BIOLOGY
divergence out from a central point, in particular evolution from an ancestral animal or plant group into a variety of new forms.

erm i say no u didnt elaborate about much just ur fav mods i say NO
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
gabe your not in our clan and are not a recruiter, please delete your post

Read me

Dude why are you here gabe your a clan hopper XD
-----
yes I like your style I like grabbing people and throwing them back to the ground so I am going to say YESYES AND YESS
-----
YesYEs Yes
Last edited by vurse1243; Aug 15, 2016 at 02:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
they havent gotton back, but 2 yesses is enough, welcome Zhong.

Read me

Hello, my name is Brandon though most know me by one of my various nicknames such as FatherTime: Stuck in the 80s or PandaKing. I play a very very basic variety of mods, Greykido, Akido, ABD, and Lenshu. I'm pretty bad at sparring sadly though I am still practicing it and trying to get better at it. I have a 3rd Dan Black Belt and a QI of 3,927. I try and livestream when ever I get a chance and I also am trying to do some youtube but, that will mainly be used for my animations. I'm trying learning code and animation. Lastly, why do I want to join Fallout? Well you look like a cool clan. The nice is nice and I'd like to watch and help it grow.

Thank you for taking my application under consideration.

Include the word RADIATION in your application to know that you read the first post.

Oh almost forgot... Uh well uh... Enjoy this kind of meh replay I got yesterday?
Attached Files
Radiation.rpl (38.5 KB, 3 views)
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.
Originally Posted by PandaKing2 View Post
Hello, my name is Brandon though most know me by one of my various nicknames such as FatherTime: Stuck in the 80s or PandaKing. I play a very very basic variety of mods, Greykido, Akido, ABD, and Lenshu. I'm pretty bad at sparring sadly though I am still practicing it and trying to get better at it. I have a 3rd Dan Black Belt and a QI of 3,927. I try and livestream when ever I get a chance and I also am trying to do some youtube but, that will mainly be used for my animations. I'm trying learning code and animation. Lastly, why do I want to join Fallout? Well you look like a cool clan. The nice is nice and I'd like to watch and help it grow.

Thank you for taking my application under consideration.

Oh almost forgot... Uh well uh... Enjoy this kind of meh replay I got yesterday?

I really enjoyed your application, and your replay, I say yes. Welcome to Fallout

Read me

Perfect 2000 distance skeet headshot.rplHello name is CobraOsnaz and I would like to join your clan :3. I have never been in a clan before and am excited to possibly join a new community in toribash. I am a brand new brown belt and enjoy playing "luck sports" as people call them like mushu and judo
(anything that involves jumping and ripping people to shreds) I have met Faliout or better known as Fallout and enjoy his company while playing toribash. I do take requests on Skins and create them using a software called Gimp. I could work with the clan to create cool custom sets (if proven worthy by the mighty god Fallout) I try to be on daily but school can prove to be a struggle. I used to live in Russia next to a power plant that emitted lots of RADIATION and had to move.
Thanks for checking out my "resume as you may call it and have a nice day

THE MITOCHONDRIA IS THE POWERHOUSE OF THE CELL
( just side fact about me I do Jiu jitsu in real life and will have my first tournament on sep. 11 please wish me luck i will need it)
oh yeah and don't forget i can hit a maximum distance (2000) skeet headshot ._.( not to be cocky or anything just a fun fact)Perfect 2000 distance skeet headshot.rpl
Why has there been no response from anyone ._.
Last edited by CobraOsNaz; Sep 4, 2016 at 09:17 AM. Reason: ehh why not