Ranking
Hi my name is Sprynpry(SpraynPray from xbox)i would like to apply to tekken, i live in california and i turned 14 today, i might be a blue belt but dont underestimate me, i am very good at the game, i used to be a 2nd dan black belt before my steam got hacked, i was in tekken during this before i was hacked, i would like to join back, i like playing video games im homeschooled. i will give you a few replays i hope you like to prove my skills, I am good at judo and ok at aikido and boxshu mushu-SpraynPray

Last edited by sprynpry; Jun 7, 2016 at 03:32 AM.
1.i wanna join the clan becuse i think its awesome 2.im a 4dan black belt 3.i like anymod u give me 4.i have skyep its juju castro 5.pepole i know in the clan are fadibob, hard king,pakkun106,horvat17, 6.things im good at,making art trail and fighting and my prevous clans are,jackazz, one, insane.
julian castro
do accept me plz
Last edited by jujuangel1; Jun 25, 2016 at 12:39 AM. Reason: had to make a non mistake
julian castro
Heya!
Just trying to join a clan every since ive got back into toribash after a year break, Before this i was actually great at most mods and was actually rank one for a while but now im pretty good at akido like i used to be, Im a 3rd dan and i was recommended by one of your clans members KoeBanks since in his words i "trashed him" my old clan was broken up since my group of friends who played together have moved on or has gotten banned, in real life im 14 and have alot of free time.

These are some replays i got when i got back for the first week since i made a new PC
Attached Files
Tekken.rpl (54.8 KB, 3 views)
Tekken 2.rpl (43.7 KB, 3 views)
tekken 3.rpl (49.4 KB, 3 views)
tekken 4.rpl (46.7 KB, 4 views)
tekken5.rpl (68.7 KB, 4 views)
Hello i'm Twentie i have been looking or a clan shortly because i lost my old account a few years back i am a great fighter and would like to be involved in all the wars the reason i chose you're clan out of them all for my first clan to drop and application for is because i have friends in tekkon and highly recomended it and thought i could be a good part to you're investment i am great for the clan forums and will be active almost everyday i will start making replays soon for my account, i know a lot about toribash i have been playing sense 2011 and is my favorite, i'm reaching to be a gm or a admin and this is only a step closer, my proffesions are almost anything i like playing on mostly abd and boxmushu but practice alot more, thank you for youre time.
Last edited by Twentie; Aug 12, 2016 at 06:18 AM.
im axtror,my real name is anhkhoi(that my name in my coutry,that real)my best mods is judo,boxshu and spar,please accept me and i have no replay
Can i join?
-----
I wanna join TEKKEN because i dont wanna be pissed off by the other players that said "Jacob is weak and never have a clan cause hes weak" but i beated them 3 times
Im jacob (its my real name) im good at judo,boxhu_mushu and ninyajoto
My previous clan are killa
Im not good at video editing,making texture,art making,etc.

BTW i have 3 replay ,but i dont know how to upload it
Last edited by JacobThe3rd; Aug 27, 2016 at 09:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application For TEKKEN
My name is Oshun.My old clan was Polar vortex and I left because it died a while ago.

Mods I usually play:judo,boxshu,mushu,abd (I spar sometimes also)

Best Mod: Judo

Where I'm from:Trinidad and Tobago

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a really nice person, I've also been on this game for a while not a year but still a good amount of time, and im not a bad player.

Why you want to join this clan: My old clan didn't really do much so I had to leave it, (Like, no one is active anymore.) And your clan is far better anyways.

How can you help the clan: I'm fun to play TB with, and I make up my own moves. My moves are working out for me so far. (They are pretty good.) I am active in toribash almost everyday! So im getting better everyday as well. I am a decent player but there is still room for improvement.

Thanks for taking your time to read this application!

I hope i get accepted!
Last edited by Oshun; Sep 2, 2016 at 01:47 AM.