Ranking
hi ma name is Tearful. I want to join tekken cos im FAZE FAN BOy. I am orange belt. wait am i? yea. so. i like to play aikido, orko jump tramp and fight uke. my skillz are over 9000. so ye. better watch out. i am also tikv in disguise. u see? my 1st clan was tekkn. im active. im also only 9. and i like to watch hardcore p----awn. in my spare time.. you know... the tv show one where they sell stuff. not that kind. dirty minded ape. so yea. i also beat that voljnij777 in judo and tikv in aikido. imthe new grandmaster ape.
hi ma name is hamoudaB. I want to join tekken cos im FAZE FAN BOy. I am Black belt. wait am i? yea. so. i like to play aikido, orko jump tramp and fight uke. my skillz are over 9000. so ye. better watch out. i am also tikv in disguise. u see? my 1st clan was tekkn. im active. im also only 9. and i like to watch hardcore p----awn. in my spare time.. you know... the tv show one where they sell stuff. not that kind. dirty minded ape. so yea. i also beat that voljnij777 in judo and tikv in aikido. im the new grandmaster ape. i have one replay . its good
Attached Files
Free Style.rpl (62.5 KB, 3 views)
TheProTN
Originally Posted by hamoudaB View Post
hi ma name is hamoudaB. I want to join tekken cos im FAZE FAN BOy. I am Black belt. wait am i? yea. so. i like to play aikido, orko jump tramp and fight uke. my skillz are over 9000. so ye. better watch out. i am also tikv in disguise. u see? my 1st clan was tekkn. im active. im also only 9. and i like to watch hardcore p----awn. in my spare time.. you know... the tv show one where they sell stuff. not that kind. dirty minded ape. so yea. i also beat that voljnij777 in judo and tikv in aikido. im the new grandmaster ape. i have one replay . its good

im disgusted you copied tearful
The sky is purple
Hi my name is Mrjeje (in real life Jérôme) i have 19 years old, i'm french but i speak english.
My favorit mod it's aikido and grapling.
I would like to join your clan because i search the power, and your it very good clan and your clan its perfect for me.
I search a good deal with members and matures players.
I love music (metal, hard rock, death metal....)

thanks to have read my post and please accept me in your clan... bye.

My replays :
Attached Files
jdsqkq.rpl (16.5 KB, 2 views)
.oqskkpdo.rpl (24.6 KB, 2 views)
sqkqa.rpl (27.4 KB, 2 views)
My name is Mydlak I would like to join your clan because one of your members are really nice and helpful so yeah I hope you read this
IGN: Killertorb
Belt: 300 games to 2nd dan
Favorite Mod: (judo,wushu)
Best Mod: judo
where you’re from: I am from utah and was born in california.
tell us something about yourself: My name is cameron and i am currently living in utah thinking about moving back to cali. I do only one sport which is long boarding. I play toribash on my spare time. i am currently working for a degree in all welding types and am hoping for field work. I have a sister which was born not even a month ago. I currently live with my grandparents and enjoy every second of it.
Why you want to join this clan: My friend face is in this clan along with alot of other people i enjoy to be around in tekken..I love your styles..i just made a cool tori myself. got head and hand flames.. I hope i can be chosen to be in one of the best clans in toribash(tekken) I am skillful at this game and win tournaments left and right i am also a formor recruiter and i am on toribash everyday and can and will help with war. Thank you for considering me.
WANT TO BUY TEXTURE SETS? http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=577000<MoldyRobot> Killer you so sexy i would have a 5 person orgy with you
Hii! So, I'm the african toribash champion since 2years of cours i'ts not my first accoumpt

I hope you will accept me

Srry i don't have replays
Hello I'm SwarmHawk, You might remember me (use to be a member long ago). I wish to rejoin. I'm here because I'm looking for a good ol clan that I'll be familiar with. I'm also here to learn and imrpove. The mods I'm good at are mushu/boxshu and judo ( I also spar a tiny bit but not a pro). The previous clans I once joined were Tekken, Power Punch, and Black Pentagram. I make textures, mostly for myself, but I also help make textures for some friends and etc, I also make a bit of art, but I wouldn't say I'm the best, I'm at least decent. In real life I just do house work for my parents, go to school, help do tasks for neighbors etc. I would show some replays but if You want to see em You'll have to email my public email "[email protected]". anyways thnx for reading and enjoy your day heh heh.
hello there i would like to join the tekken group i am good at parkour and xspar and a little bit good at akido i would like to join the tekken group i have some replays off xspar and parkour but some off the sparring is short so be awere off that i am blue belt soo pls let me join the group