Toribash
Me again :3

I am moderately skilled at judo and greykido, I like anime and also meeting new people (As long as they're not mean) I play piano as an instrument to entertain people.
I am yellow belt but as I said, Moderately skilled. I may be 10, but I consider myself a pretty cool 10 year old
Nope
-----
Originally Posted by Jaylex View Post
Test Me!

I already sent you a PM
Last edited by D3ive; Sep 3, 2015 at 01:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
i have good skills in acikido and do samtinhg good in parkour and have moves for mushu and wushu create moves and more send me mesege and say if i can to join
Hey, I'm new to the game *Only yellow belt* But I seem pretty decent at it so I thought I'd try and join this clan
*My mod's I'm good at are twinsword, judo and aikido*
*I want to join because I met a few other tekken members and they seem really nice*
*My name Is Oliver, 13 years old I like anime and electro music*
*No previous clans, just started playing XD*
*I have a couple of replays but I'm not sure what folder they're actually in*
That's about it, I hope I can make it into tekken because this clan seems really cool.
Hmm... Your application is good, but I think you need to train and get better, because you're only a yellow belt. But when you get better (black belt and higher) I'll definately test you.
F I L T H Y.
Ok, I'll try really hard! I'm orange now. I keep playing in the Judo tourney because That's where all the tekken members hang out, and I've made friends with some.
Ok, write here again when you are higher belt. Plus play more Aikido, AikidoBigdojo.
F I L T H Y.
application
i want to join tekken because i need friends in toribash and i want to be apart of a group.
In real life i play basketball and also I'm very active in toribash.

hope i will get in the clan.
-----
i want to join the clan because i need friends in toribash and i want to be in a clan.
I'm brown belt and i think i need to play 50 matches to black belt and I'm good in judo and pretty good in aikido.
In real life i play basketball and I'm 11 years old

I hope i will get in the clan.
Last edited by artturi537; Sep 5, 2015 at 10:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not enough info. All the application was almost telling why you want to join our clan. No
F I L T H Y.
Plus to all of you who want to join Tekken. Please check the first page of the thread so you would know what to write and about what.
F I L T H Y.