Ranking
ign:genereig18
fav mods: judo aikido wushubox abd
my best fav mod: judo
belt: black
skype: i dont have any skype but i'll try to download and create an account
bio: im filipino i start playing toribash november 2015 i think and if you are thinking why i'm still a black belter cause i stop playing toribash from march-july,2015 and im always active in toribash im always at judo public and im active in forums my old clan is light clan and in this pow pow clan i meet silentkiller that also a filipino like me and i can help you by being always active kind, honest i will not betrayed you all and why i want to join in this clan cause i want to meet some new friends and have a clan that always active and and have a sparring to others

hope you read my application and i'll wait for your invite
Last edited by genereig18; Nov 6, 2016 at 03:20 PM.
Originally Posted by jaywjay03 View Post
IGN: jaywjay03
Belt: (Black belt+) = Blackbelt, half way to second dan.
Favorite Mod: (4-5 mod is good): Judo, twinswords, tetris, of course
, mushu- I guess
Best Mod: (1 mod) = Judo, anyday
Skype: (if you don’t have try to download or tell why you can’t)= Skype is jaywjay03
where you’re from: North-west England
tell us something about yourself: I'm Jack, currently in sixth form and plays Toribash to pass the time. I'm currently studying Buisness and Economics, aswell as Computer Science. I don't mind school, tbh it's good, but i find toribash a much more effective way to pass the time.

Why you want to join this clan: I want to join this clan as I believe storm was but a stepping stone to greater things, and I feel I will be of a great use to you, and I'm sure you'll benefit me. I also love DashiER and Jackboho, they are my all-time idols in Toribash.

How can you help the clan: (Make sure to make long paragraphs!!! If you guys don’t do it we won’t accept it or won’t read it)
I will help the clan by being active, I, self-proclaimedly, am quite good in Judo, and that is my speciality, so I believe I will be able to help your clan-mates with Judo, and further their expertise. As I said, I'm active, I'm happy to help in wars. I think my clan experience, though inferior, in Storm will help me get to grasp with your values and ethics in Power Punch quickly.

I believe I will be a good clan member as I am experience, and a good person to be around as I play toribash for fun and not for bragging rights, though they may come with this clan.

I appreciate your time, thanks.

Good app...Your Belt is also Black+, Just need to test your skillz in your mod.If you want to participate in clan wars, you should be good in AikidoBigDojo.

Meet me in-game or pm me on forums when you want to be tested.Good Luck!
-----
Originally Posted by leo21376 View Post
IGN:leo21376
Belt: Black
Favorite Mod:aikido greykido mushu aikidobigdojo
Best Mod: boxshuV3
where you’re from:australia minto new south whales
tell us something about yourself:im double jointed on my thumb
Why you want to join this clan:i can make more friends my friend kobytown is here
<3 hope you invite me

No idea because your app is too short.If you want, make a longer app next time.
-----
Originally Posted by mcpunchYT View Post
IGN : mcpunchYT,
Belt : Brown before but started new account (orange),
FAV Mods : mushu,wushu,xspar,judo and aikido,
Best Mod : Mushu,
I from france in marseille ,
I speak not very well the english but am determined to join you clan ,
I learn pretty faster.
I wanna join your clan for have some friends who often play toribash and for sparring an parkouring with them.I wanna become pro.
I think i can help you to reveal your clan ,so one reliable players more is pretty good

App is a bit short but, need to test your skillz in-game.

Meet me in-game or pm me on forums whenever you want to get tested!
-----
Originally Posted by AceSigma View Post
Hi there! lol i'm bad at introducing myself so i'll just do dis... I am 13 (IK i'm a small child) My favorite mods are Judo, Twinswords, Judofrac, and Akido, though my best mod is Judo. I am a brown belt (well technically a blue belt with not many games to go) But I have some pretty neat skillz. I am from Murica (Virginia is the state and i'm in the eastern time zone) Two facts about myself are I smell nice and I work well with others. I want to join this clan because my best friend is here and I feel like I can help with the clan in almost any way needed. I can help in nearly any way i'm asked whether it be donating TC or helping with battles. -With love, Sigma. P.S: I don't feel comfortable sharing my Skype with the application section, so I can message it to someone if needed.

You should have atleast Black Belt to join the clan.
-----
Originally Posted by genereig18 View Post
ign:genereig18
fav mods: judo aikido wushubox abd
my best fav mod: judo
belt: black
skype: i dont have any skype but i'll try to download and create an account
bio: im filipino i start playing toribash november 2015 i think and if you are thinking why i'm still a black belter cause i stop playing toribash from march-july,2015 and im always active in toribash im always at judo public and im active in forums my old clan is light clan and in this pow pow clan i meet silentkiller that also a filipino like me and i can help you by being always active kind, honest i will not betrayed you all and why i want to join in this clan cause i want to meet some new friends and have a clan that always active and and have a sparring to others

hope you read my application and i'll wait for your invite

Need to test your skillz in-game.

Meet me in-game or pm me on forums whenever you want to get tested!
Last edited by MrSofty; Nov 14, 2016 at 12:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Hello, My name is Austin, i'm 15 years old I am from Orlando Florida, and my ign is Wolfdog69, I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt (160 games away from 3rd Dan) who's best mod is Jousting. My favorite mods are Jousting, Judo, Twinswords, and Mushu (a little). I have a skype but it is for my personal life, I am currently creating one for gaming. I would like to join your clan because I have noticed a great amount of members online and would like to have an active clan to play with. I've been playing Toribash since 2014, and have not been very active lately because of a lack of interest due to inactive clans, I feel this problem will be changed by you accepting my application, i would also like to learn from some of you and build my skills. I can donate tc and can help with clans. I would also like to make a few changes to the website such as a more intricate application process and the creation of a rule section to explain to members what they should and shouldn't do. Thank you for considering my application, have a good day, see you ingame.
Originally Posted by Wolfdog69 View Post
Hello, My name is Austin, i'm 15 years old I am from Orlando Florida, and my ign is Wolfdog69, I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt (160 games away from 3rd Dan) who's best mod is Jousting. My favorite mods are Jousting, Judo, Twinswords, and Mushu (a little). I have a skype but it is for my personal life, I am currently creating one for gaming. I would like to join your clan because I have noticed a great amount of members online and would like to have an active clan to play with. I've been playing Toribash since 2014, and have not been very active lately because of a lack of interest due to inactive clans, I feel this problem will be changed by you accepting my application, i would also like to learn from some of you and build my skills. I can donate tc and can help with clans. I would also like to make a few changes to the website such as a more intricate application process and the creation of a rule section to explain to members what they should and shouldn't do. Thank you for considering my application, have a good day, see you ingame.

Ok as i've already seen you in-game, so you are accepted.

Enjoy your stay!
Hey genereig18.

Just wanted to give you a little notice that you should post in (PowPow) Clan Thread here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=8558075

This is the recruitment thread and here only recruitment posts can go, not discussion one's!

Thanks for understanding!
hello
-----
im gonna be unactive for one week cause im busy in my school
Last edited by genereig18; Dec 10, 2016 at 09:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump