Old record: -812
New record: -813

I finally did it
Attached Files
-813 i broke it.rpl (41.1 KB, 18 views)
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
The heck guys.

Neither of those replays seems valid to me.

I checked the last frame where the replays were edited and played the replay from that frame on without clicking any joint, and both of your bodys break.

I could just do the same as you did and I could survive every gravity without the need to even click one joint.
Attached Files
-1000.rpl (270 Bytes, 24 views)
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
The heck guys.

Neither of those replays seems valid to me.

I checked the last frame where the replays were edited and played the replay from that frame on without clicking any joint, and both of your bodys break.

I could just do the same as you did and I could survive every gravity without the need to even click one joint.

What do you mean with edited? The only thing I know bout editing a replay is the name and gravity... Maybe its a glitch because I didn't dismembered on any part of the replay.
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
if I fix that up?

Its still not fixed.

Go into the replay, edit it at frame 486 and space. You will see that your body breaks.

If you don't let toribash progress those frames, then it wont detect dms. For example, if you go into the replay, edit it at 495 or so, and then press 'R', your body wont be harmed at all. But if you edit it at 495 and then space a few times, Toribash will detect those dms.

So next time guys, just dont press R too early. Toribash needs you to press space until the end of the replay to detect all Dismemberments.
Last edited by Zockinator; Jan 31, 2015 at 06:59 PM.
mmmm, got it now. I've read something about that but didn't get it well lol