Toribash
because ive met some cool bros are on here, appreciate all of the good dudes here that fwm.
I like the community and I stay on the forums cuz its something for me to look at when im bored. I dont really play in game anymore cuz ive worked 6 days a week for 5 months now and I still have school and I have a life now :v
bitchass
If i need to put on one word why i still involved in this game would be Connection.
This past year i have met a lot of nice guys to talk with and play with, new friends to encounter and much fun stuff to do together.
Working together building a clan
Be part of a family
Do random banter with others
And recently i got one more reason to get more involved to this beloved place.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
The community has always been what kept me around. I've left repeatedly for long periods of time in the 9 years or so since I joined, but I keep coming back. Not even a blackbelt yet.

I spent most of high school being a really annoying forumite, and met a lot of cool people here and had a lot of good times. I still remember way back, playing some minecraft on a server owned by a toribash forum guy named evetS. Still have the world, occasionally go in and look around our empty snowglobe base...

Honestly, my current stint here is probably in part due to some stress with life and getting older. It's kinda nice being back here, nostalgia and all that, even if everyone I used to know is long dead.

and I missed out on being a member of the Item Forgers, hoping to join them and see what cool things I can do for our toris.

as much as people say that tb has a toxic community honestly I don't see it. We have some shitters but overall the community is pretty enjoyable. I recently quit staff but I still like to hang around in the community because it's pretty cozy
h
Sometimes, I don't know why I'm still here. The community is pretty fucked, but I love it.
Really, all I want from Toribash nowadays is the friends I have, and the friends I could have.
ナゲット
i've spent too much of my life here to ever completely leave.

[T]
#hi

The game's fun to play when you still have your old friends but...
I don't know, I see a lot of potential in this community but we don't seem to be using it rightly.
The game is still fun to play but, seeing no players in-game anymore and everyone just gambling, makes me close the game everytime.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
what ishi said

and, cool people, fun stuff to do with replay making,
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.