ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
.rpl file opening
In the last version i could open .rpl files by clicking on them. When i try that with 2.33 it comes up with an error message. So i can only open up replays through the game.
"The operation could not be completed.
an unexpected error occurred (error code -10660)"
Why does this happen?
Also when i try to run the toriupdater.app it tries to run in classic mode when the last version of toriupdater ran on os x. Why does that happen?
Re: .rpl file opening
Not sure what's happening. Send or upload the stderr.txt that you normally find in your Toribash directory. Hampa does magical things with it.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
According to Google-search-info on that error message, I'd say the .rpl extension is associated with your previously installed version of Toribash... which may or may not still be in your trash, or some such. If in trash, I'd try emptying it, and/or ctrl-clicking .rpl-file->Open With, and selecting proper Toribash. Or something completely different.
Yea gnarf you were right. i still had the old version installed. I deleted it and now it works. As fir the other problem hampa just sent me a new toriupdator because the old one was being silly. Thanks for the help.