ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL] Assassins Creed Training

So this is my very first mod so don't be to hard on me. That took me all afternoon to make, i will be making some more versions later on. Enjoy this parkour run, and Post some replays on it below :]

Begin your Journey as an assassin....Welcome to your training. You will need to complete it for the Assassination Missions to come.

The mod says Wip but this is finished

Screen Shots

Attached Files
Assassins Creed Training WIP.tbm (14.6 KB, 297 views)
Last edited by matarika; Jul 28, 2014 at 06:58 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Looks very interesting, might give a try if ever i get time.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Intriguing, the layout seems to be a bit generic though it is still a good looking course.

You have an eye for layout so in future mods , try making the structures have realistic colors ( not all one ) . It gives sexiness to your mod , perhaps even using smaller objects to make small details.

All in all , good mod
Thanks everyone i was planning on making more detailed mods as i learn more and more.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I want to try this. Even though i suck at parkour in all forms and shapes.
"Delinquente, turned vigilante with a couple of neat tricks."
Just finished it! I had to add some frames though. 2000 frames isn't enough for this mod
Attached Files
assasin in me.rpl (1.22 MB, 80 views)
Axé Capoeira!
This images this mod seems to be some kind of parkour, I'll download after I say if I liked '-'