Toribash
Original Post
Give me some tips.
Hi i'm alchran, i've been playing for a couple of months now and im wondering if anyone can give me some tips on sparring? thanks.
{[ A L C H R A N | IS | AWESOME ]}
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
It basically consists in a lot of practice, Alkramoz.
My advice would be to play around frequently in Free Play, using 0 0 -30 gravity (it's the one that's commonly used for realistic purposes as opposed to 0 0 -9.82), at least a bit everyday.

Realism (and consequently sparring) usually comes later in. Starting to go that way on your first month of playing might be too rushed, but if you're persistent enough, go ahead and have fun. Just remember that we all failed a lot in order to become better.

(quote from another thread.)
simplest tip i can give u is play relaxed, try to relax as much parts u can. (also its like all u should know and the only tip that exist.) the rest of all comes over the time and with the practice.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
In sparring you need flow to keep balance and to fight try to work on flow. That's one tip I know.
Replay thread

Just made...

One tip is when you are practicing sparring stand up and do the move you wanna do in toribash and try to think what joints you need to move in toribash to copy that move so your movements can be more realistic.and as said play relaxed to keep momentum and move realistically.