Toribash
Original Post
Hole in the Wall 2

Hi and welcome to the Event Squad's bi-weekly automated game show event!

The Event Squad is proud to present Hole in the Wall!
In this event we provide you with new obstacles to complete once every two weeks, and passing through each of them will allow you to win prizes! Every challenge has a different wall, which means you need to come up with different ways to pass through each time.
There is also an advanced task for more experienced players which could be doing the pose, passing through the wall in some specific way and so on; completing these tasks will get you even better prizes!

1. Replay hacking is forbidden.
2. Do not change any of the game rules (ctrl + g) except turnframes.
3. Do not steal other players' replays
4. You shouldn't get dismembered

There are two ways to compete in the event.

Game Client:
Go to News tab in game client and choose "Hole in the Wall" event and press "Participate" button on bottom right. Once you pass the wall, you'll see a "Submit" button on bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay for ES to review. Keep in mind that we will only judge the first replay you upload that way, and if you want to change your entry to a different replay, you need to upload it on forums.

Forums:
Download the attached mod and put it in your mods folder in game client. Load it, create your replay and save it, and then make a post in this thread with your replay attached to it. If you're uploading a second entry after uploading the first one with in-game interface, please mention that. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

Pass the wall in any way:

1x + 2,000 TC

Pass the wall and throw the knife through the top hole:

2x + + 5,000 TC

Best replay:

6x + + + 30,000 TC
(hampa's knife, extra 4 ST and 25K will be sent after judging is finished)

April 28th, 12:00 PM (GMT +1)

Attached Files
holeinthewall2.tbm (10.6 KB, 69 views)
Last edited by sir; Apr 15, 2019 at 02:17 PM.
I won my prize and this time I'm winning better >:3
Last edited by Xaria; Apr 14, 2019 at 02:26 PM.
WHATS GOOD HOMIES IMA BE UPLOADING THE REPLAY IN SOME TIMES U KNOW IM DOING THAT
Find me ingame and duel me
Did u guys get the prize after completing the second challenge (
Pass the wall and throw the knife through the top hole)?
I don't know if it takes some time to get it or... uhhh.... idk.

Edit: nvm, it took like 1 day and now I got the prize, thanks for making this event!
Last edited by ItzNoxYy; Apr 15, 2019 at 07:18 PM.
is it okay if I hurt myself a little? (fell on floor and get points)
-----
wohoo! I did it!
Attached Files
AmazingWorkGuys.rpl (27.1 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Dynjy; Apr 14, 2019 at 08:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump