- The creator of this fine game.
- For being ishi.
- General awesomeness, one of the new wave single player pioneers.
- Gave it all for the community!
- Lord and savior of the MSquad, legendary texturer and comic making genius.
- He's a shark.
- IRC overlord, long time ninja, anonymous.
- Elite artist and expert admin. Also did some neat forum dev work.
- The silent developer you never knew.
- Replay maker that rivals nuthug.
- Amazing Replay maker, comic maker, hilarious.
- Unrivaled artist. Seriously, no one can touch this guy when it comes to art.
- Massive contributions to clan related things. Also does awesome forum dev stuff and administration.
- Guardian of the art board for years. Multiple staff contributions. Artistically gifted.
- Excellent replay maker.
- Art master & maker of retardedly complex events... In a good way.
- Replay god.
- In-game host extraordinaire.
- High priest of the chvurch of Beattie, smod, msquad, guardian of the scam reports board as well as ex promo team and GM. An excellent example to all users and a dedicated and invaluable member of the staff.
- One of the best replay-makers of all time. Arguably the most talented and popular of a very strong generation of replay-makers.
- Another of the best replay-makers of all time. Arguably the most talented and popular of a very strong generation of replay-makers.
- Administrator, super-moderator, item forger, market squad, clan moderator, Toribash blogger, Toriagent, uniteam member and Torinews press - Solax has done it all in this community. One of the nicest and most valued members the community has ever had.
- A replay icon. Former leader of ORMO and replay-making streamer.
- One of the most well-known Replay makers that there has ever been, known for his mastery of boomhits and his tutorial that explains them. Pusga is someone that should be looked up to when aspiring to achieve high quality in Replay making.
- The Russian Master and one of the highest staff around. He ran the Nabi Profile Customisation Shop and was one of the most impactful people on the toribash forum that brought it to where it is today.
- Oozes class in his Singleplayer endevors and is a force to be reckoned with in Multiplayer.
Old But Not Forgotten
(Note that this part of the list is a work in progress. More will be added here as time goes on.)
- Greatest videomaker in his time and the true pioneer in singleplayer replays.
- Single player pioneer, lua legend and the original holder of most SP records!
- dev & beta tester.
- Founder of Torigods, early replay maker.
- Wushu legend who pioneered the wushu we play today!
- One of the three great artist of his time.
- One of the best artists this community has had.
- Videomaker, SP artist, Toriradio DJ and long time staff member.
- Taekkyon legend, videomaker & Promoteam member! 1 of the 3 taekkyon pioneers.
- Video scene pioneer, creator of freecam & one of the best flame forgers ever (if not the best).
- One of the greatest video makers.
- Replay legend, developer & video maker.
- Was in charge of marketing toribash, leader of the promo-team.
- Old leader of the russian community. Created the famous 'Nirs Dance'
- Ex super admin, master of the ban-copter.
- Widely regarded as one, if not the best Taekkyon player in Toribash. 1 of the 3 taekkyon pioneers.
- Another Taekkyon legend. He had a very unique style. 1 of the 3 taekkyon pioneers.
- The first popular video-maker, noweb inspired a generation. A true Toribash editing pioneer.
- Ex-staff & Fraggle lover. You can thank him for the excessive Jarmundbot bans on compromised accounts, as well as for paving the way from the potato servers we used to have.
- Top tier staff member, scripter, and a guru of the POV-Ray system back in the day. Also, the guy who gave us the Head Texture Converter for when TB was very particular about the files it accepted.
- Once considered by many as one of the best players in the game.
- I think the clue's in the name for what he's responsible for... Funny how you forget about people until they turn up again!