people playing: 288, servers online: 75, games played: 135,456,379 Top Player: Shmevin

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic » Computer/Mobile Chat
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Dec 31, 2016   #1
Travem

Green Belt

Someone help me PLEASE
Ok so let me start my story, this all started this morning when I switched on my PC, I was messing around in another game and I decided lemme check on forum so I clicked google chrome and it opened the program or so I thought, I went back into the game I was playing and I totally forgot about me opening google chrome so then later like in the afternoon or so I was like hey didn't I open google chrome earlier? so I went out and it was not open so I click to open it again, the tab shows that chrome opened but then it just closes again, I flip the task manager open and I switch to processes because it will show what I am running on my PC at the moment, so I looked and chrome was not there and this got me mad, I clicked and clicked continuously on the google chrome app to open it and I can see it show on the task manager but then automatically closes so I thought maybe I should uninstall it and install it again and so I did.

Then comes time for me to open chrome installer and I forgot that I deleted the installer a long time ago xD so then I went onto IE to get the installer for google chrome again and IE was blocking me from viewing it, so I thought it was just maybe google was down, I tried youtube,facebook and a whole bunch of other sites and they it gives me this screen again that I cannot load the screen and that the address is wrong.
So far the only sites that work are here toribash and imgur which is great but I still need others, plus I need google chrome, I tried installing other browsers like firefox and opera etc and it wont let me on the site.

The first screen it gives for accessing google chrome website is this:
Horror 

and for other sites, this:
Horror 11 

This is really bugging me, I need it fixed and I need help so please can some help me. I can't even turn to other websites for help as it doesn't let me on and also my internet connection is good.
Hi Im Travem :)
Travem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2016   #2
basic

9th Dan Black Belt

did you try turning on tls

also try diabling the SPDY/3 protocol on advanced settings
basic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2016   #3
Kahn
NON-EXISTING!

3rd Dan Black Belt

Did you try what the error message said and turn on tls?
"Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to _______ again."

Did you mess with any settings on windows/any browsers prior to this? Did you try restarting your computer and your router?
Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2016   #4
Travem

Green Belt

Yeah I have done both restart to computer and router, my TLS 1.0 1.1 and 1.2 are all check and I have tried what the error message asked me to do.
-----
Nobody else out there?
Hi Im Travem :)

Last edited by Travem; Jan 1, 2017 at 08:07 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Travem is offline   Reply With Quote