people playing: 173, servers online: 59, games played: 136,822,704 Top Player: kpokoLOL

Toribash Community » Clans » Organiζations
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread

Old Jan 28, 2017   #1
Tempest

Eater Of Millions Belt
Clan: Adventure

[WWW] Who Would Win
Hello there fellow players! I have made this group to bring the community together to find out who would beat who's ass in a fight, and no I don't mean players in toribash, I mean what fictional character would beat another to a pulp in a 1 on 1 battle, post suggestions or mail me suggestions on fights and I will personally do the research for both parties to accurately determine who would win, and to make things fair I will have people check me on my accuracy before posting the results of the battle. This is first come first server I do not pick favorite matches so no your post will not go unattended. Anyone can post suggestions and those who wish to become members may send me a application that is completely unique to them (no rubric) and members of the org will assist me in doing the research and checking accuracy.
oh is this where i put my signature?
Old Jan 29, 2017   #2
duck
HOLY SMODMAN BATMAN!

5th Dan Black Belt

Yeah no, this is really not something to make an org about. But wibbles might just be the place for it
Closed Thread